Merrytime Cruise Activities all back for 2022?

orangecuse

DIS Veteran
I have seen old navigators (2019 and before) with certain Merrytime activities.

I also know a lot of those were cut for 2021 due to covid and such.

Is there any word on if any of these activities are back for this year? I know we may not know until the first merrytime sailings start. If anyone goes on those please report back!

I found it interesting how there was this big media announcement for the Sanderson sisters for Halloween, how they got the big Marvel announcement yesterday.. but nothing on Christmas (and so far Pixar)

That would be great if they brought it all back - like the ginger bread men decorating. Although for ever Very Merry cruise I have done I have brought my own ginger bread house kit to complete in my room. Some with success, some looked more like the leaning tower of Piza

All things were returned to the Halloween crusie
We were on a Halloween one on 10/26! Lol

They did not have the nightmare before Christmas scream along which we were disappointed by. I know that because they are focusing on Hocus Pocus 2 but to me those are not equivalent movies. I know thats not covid related! I just thought it was lame.

I’m trying this for the first time.

3 night

Does it feel Christmas and special on the ship? Not sure how things will look on the wish yet during it

Do people wear Christmas clothes on the ship? Anything different with the shows etc?

When I called on Tuesday they told me they had planned lots of special activities. Gingerbread house decorating, cookie decorating, cookies and milk with Santa, reading with Mrs. Claus, etc.
They are bringing back he Gingerbread houses?!!! They discontinued it right when we booked our first Very Merry. I always bring my own to make. That would be awesome!!

Any update on this? When I looked at the Nov 2022 navigator - there was christmas tree lighting, something with Santa, a book reading with Mrs. Claus. But I saw no gingerbread or cookie things. I was expected a bit more for a Merrytime cruise. I'd be happy to give up pirate night on a merry time.

Any update on this? When I looked at the Nov 2022 navigator - there was christmas tree lighting, something with Santa, a book reading with Mrs. Claus. But I saw no gingerbread or cookie things. I was expected a bit more for a Merrytime cruise. I'd be happy to give up pirate night on a merry time.
I didn't see cookie making/decorating on our Merrytime cruise last week. They did have holiday crafts and I watched the pastry chef teach us how to make a yuletide log. (It was tasty!!) 😄

No gingerbread decorating, we got back on the 3rd from a 7 day on the fantasy. Castaway Cay wasn't decorated either. 😢

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter