Merged Random Questions 10/17

I'm thinking ahead to dinner and wondering if I should take out the fish to defrost or wait and see how I feel later because I'm having my booster this morning.

If the plumbers don't show up tomorrow I am going to be livid!!! My hall tub is pouring water. As if the faucet is turned on. Started as a slow trickle. I can't even sleep at night because oft he noise of the water dripping(pouring) and running through the pipes. I'ts been going on too long( over a month). We rent and it's been very hard to get people here to get this fixed. And it doesn't help that it is an old faucet and they had to hunt down the parts. Oh, that don't work and now have to replace the whole thing. I'm not paying the extra on my water bill!!!

Where are we going to end up living? We secured a 3 bedroom rental back in March of this year and moved in June for $1731 per month not including utilities. So many people are moving out because based rent has now jumped $2200 per month making it unaffordable for us. All 3 bedrooms now are over the $2K per month range.

We looked at new built homes and townhomes and they are a lottery system just to get a lot and build. Soft credit check just to get on a list. A list. No guarantees at all to buy property. Builders hold all the cards. Build out timeline is 7-12 months. Current resale homes on the market are nonexistent.

My renting a 2 bedroom apartment idea back in March when we could barely find a 3 bedroom to begin with might just become a reality to survive and have shelter. They are going for $1800+ for a 2 bedroom now.

If I have anything to wear to a funeral on Tuesday. After working from home since March 2020, barely leaving the house and gaining a bit of weight I’m not sure I have anything but I really don’t want to go shopping

I’m thinking about how I should be doing something other than goofying around on my tablet

We throw away way too much food. I’ve tried to get better but it’s ridiculous really how much goes to waste.

Last edited:
Leftovers- I can’t , just can’t. Usually I take them once for lunch but then I’m done. Also big vats of chili that my DH insisted we make up. I just can’t eat chili day after day. Bleck :crazy2:

I'm sorry to say we waste obscene amounts of food. I can only disguise leftovers so many ways before everyone revolts.

Leftovers- I can’t , just can’t. Usually I take them once for lunch but then I’m done. Also big vats of chili that my DH insisted we make up. I just can’t eat chili day after day. Bleck :crazy2:
I'm sorry to say we waste obscene amounts of food. I can only disguise leftovers so many ways before everyone revolts.
Freeze them.

things like chili if not enough to feed entire family I freeze in individual containers and we take for work lunches.

If enough for all of us I freeze and put on meal plan for a week away.

Easy peasy. No need to waste food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!