Merchandise return

disney144

Mouseketeer
if I purchase something in a park, can I return it at my resort gift store? Without park hoppers, it's important to buy something when I see it, but I'm worried I may see something else that I like more.

I have never returned something, but I have exchanged an item at the resort hotel that I bought in a park.

Yes, any Disney operated resort store will take it back. Just be aware that if its a size (or similar) issue you might not find the same item at the resort store.

I have returned things at the resort and you can also return things at World of Disney at Disney Springs.

Yes, I bought sunglasses at the park that broke, and I was able to easily return them at the Disney resort gift shop.

Yes, all of the Disney owned merchandise locations are connected on one big point of sale system. Most stores get some returns from other parks, resorts, etc.. These go into a box of assorted merchandise to be eventually transported back to where they belong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter