Menus

Steve Dixon

Drink Up Me Hearties
Does anyone know if the menus have seasonally changed March 1 as predicted. And if so where would I find the menus.

Specifically looking for Carthay Circle (both regular dinner and WOC dinner package). Riverbelle Terrace (both regular dinner and F! dinner package). Lamplight Lounge (guessing didn't change). And Wine Country Trattoria (both regular dinner and WOC dinner package)

Thanks in advance.

I found this recent review with menu for WOC at Wine Country Trattoria (they won’t let me post a link because I am new here). Google it on disneyfoodblog.

I don't know if they are up to date or what the menu's were for "winter" but disneyland.com has menu's on their website.

Allears.net updates menus whenever they can from all the Disney properties. They have updated many so far this year, but only up to January, and it looks like they haven't gotten to Carthay Circle since last October. Usually they're very reliable, though, so you might want to keep an eye on their site. http://allears.net/dlr/dining/menu/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter