Memories Collection Bouquets/flowers

LaurenM

Mouseketeer
Hi there! Does anyone have pictures of what the bouquets look like I can choose with out Memories collection wedding? Also, did anyone have a boutineer made at disney and know the cost? Oh, and how much does the circle of roses cost??
Thank you!!

Hi there! I had the rose and hydrangea option. Here are a couple of pics:

300-1.jpg

bouquet.jpg

I chose white with pink. They also offered all white, white w/blue and white w/green in this bouquet. It's hard to tell in the pics, but the bouquet was huge (and very heavy)! It was so pretty, I was in love with it:love:!

We didn't do a bout so I'm not sure on the cost for that - IRRC it wasn't too expensive, maybe under $15 but I'm not totally sure about that one. The circle of love rose petals was $50. HTH!:goodvibes

Beautiful flowers! Thank you so much for posting!
$10.50! Perfect, I was hoping it was not going to be crazy expensive. I have worked at a florist for over 5 years so I am very particular about my flowers, so I was really wondering about colors and stuff...

Anyone else???

Beautiful flowers! Thank you so much for posting!
$10.50! Perfect, I was hoping it was not going to be crazy expensive. I have worked at a florist for over 5 years so I am very particular about my flowers, so I was really wondering about colors and stuff...

Anyone else???

No problem, glad to help!:goodvibes In terms of the other bouquet options, I'll try to tell you as much as I remember. When you look up the Memories Collection on the Disney Weddings website, if you've seen the picture of the bride with the orange bouquet - that is the roses and lily option and there were at least two other color choices - all white and one with bright pink. The bouquet they are calling bright and bold sort of reminded me of the tropical bouquet from the Escape package. There were a bunch of color choices for the gerbera bouquet - I want to say at least six. I was torn between that option and the one I picked.

Thank you! Thank you! I've been mulling over these threads for a few days trying to find something! thanks again!!:cool1:

hi! so happy to see some information about the memories weddings.
We are hoping to have one, but I havent been able to talk to anyone yet.
How do you know what the flowers look like? Do they send you photos when you book?
I am worried the little package will not be very special...I was hoping to talk to some brides that have had it/or are planning it. I just havent seen any on here.
That bouquet is really beautiful!!:goodvibes

I'm really excited about the gerbera bouquet. I love gerber daisies and really hope they have a color scheme that will go with my colors. I can't wait to book. Only a little longer, a little bit over a month! I'm excited to see some more Memories Collection Brides!:thumbsup2

My DF and I changed our Escape wedding to a Memories Collection February 28th 2011 at 1:00 on Polynesian Luau Beach. We will post pictures as soon as we have them!:banana:

Ooh you are getting married on a great day - it's my birthday!!! Many congratulations!!

Does anyone have pictures of what the topical bouquet looks like from the Escape collection?

Yeah, I really wish they would at least label which bouquets are Escape in the Design Studio if they're not going to have pictures of all the Escape bouquets in the collection's section of the site.

Here's the Escape Tropical Bouquet:

Island-1.jpg

For what it's worth, here are the other Escape bouquets as reference.

Calla Lily
CallaLily-1.jpg

Cascade
Cascade-1.jpg

Hand-tied French Bouquet of Roses
HandTiedFrench-1.jpg

Tussie Mussie
TussieMussie-1.jpg

TussieMussiehandle-1.jpg

Thank you for posting those. I hope the bright and bold bouquet looks similiar to the tropical one.

I too was wondering about if they send you pics of what they look like, or do they just leave you guessing :confused3

Thank you for posting those. I hope the bright and bold bouquet looks similiar to the tropical one.

I too was wondering about if they send you pics of what they look like, or do they just leave you guessing :confused3

The planning kit they send you after you sign the contract has pictures of each bouquet (and a picture of each color option it's offered in):thumbsup2.

My DF and I changed our Escape wedding to a Memories Collection February 28th 2011 at 1:00 on Polynesian Luau Beach. We will post pictures as soon as we have them!:banana:

I am just curious when you changed from an Escape wedding to the Memories Collection did you lose the deposit you had placed on the Escape wedding? I always wondered if you downgraded collections if you lost your deposit and just started over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter