Mel's Corner --Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. We are surprising our kids with a trip to Disneyland this Christmas.
I've seen the tickets you make up and would love to have some made, if you still do them?
If so here is our info:

Disneyland
Feb 18-21 2014
I like the Christmas Mickey (Daddy) and Minnie's. (kids)
Mommy
Daddy
Victoria
Layla
Clara
Georgia

Thank you.

bababear_50 said:
Hi
I can do the 4 parks invite -do you want a family name on them--like the "Jones Family" or all your names like "Daddy, mommy and Zachary"?
which hotel are you staying at?
Do you have a date and time yet for the haircut?

I'd love that, thank you! It would be great if you could do one with "The Smith Family" and one saying "Nugget" (Zach's nickname)

Mel,

If you have any spare time, could I trouble you for some more of your amazing coupons??? I can't wait to see the kids faces!!! Would you like to see a picture of them with their coupon books when I give them to them? Thanks again!!

Candlelight processional : Mommy, Daddy, Isaac, Caitelyn, Gabe (We get to see Whoopi Goldberg!! :)

Beaches and Cream kitchen sink : Gabe

Karamel Kuche : Mommy, Daddy, Isaac, Caitelyn, Gabe

Christmas Stockings : Mommy, Daddy, Isaac, Caitelyn, Gabe

Pick a pearl with the fab 5 : Caitelyn

Big Thunder Railroad : Caitelyn, Isaac, Gabe

Tatoone Traders : Caitelyn, Isaac

Special Pin : Isaac, Caitelyn, Gabe

Christmas Ornament : Caitelyn, Isaac, Gabe

Thanks so much!! I'm trying to stop looking as you have so many wonderful ideas!!! :)

Hugs from the Owens!!

Hi
Your requests have been uploaded to my photobucket
I would love to see a picture.
Hugs mel

Pitterpint32
For Zachary
The rest of your request are uploaded to my photobucket
Hugs Mel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I did two of each for the Animal Kingdom ,Magic Kingdom,Hollywood Studios and Epcot as requested.(Family name and Nugget)
I have a tip envelope in my photobucket for Harmony Barber shop, I know the staff there like these envelopes.

Hi. We are surprising our kids with a trip to Disneyland this Christmas.
I've seen the tickets you make up and would love to have some made, if you still do them?
If so here is our info:

Disneyland
Feb 18-21 2014
I like the Christmas Mickey (Daddy) and Minnie's. (kids)
Mommy
Daddy
Victoria
Layla
Clara
Georgia

Hi
Your requests are uploaded to my photobucket

I only do these with Mickey and Minnie Xmas together.:santa:

example here

Hugs Mel

bababear_50 said:
Pitterpint32
For Zachary
The rest of your request are uploaded to my photobucket
Hugs Mel

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/04sv.jpg/

I did two of each for the Animal Kingdom ,Magic Kingdom,Hollywood Studios and Epcot as requested.(Family name and Nugget)
I have a tip envelope in my photobucket for Harmony Barber shop, I know the staff there like these envelopes.

Mel, you are great! Thank you so much for everything!!

Hi again, Can I be greedy & request a couple more? I just love your work so much.....it really gets me so excited for our trip!!

Could I get for both Riley & Abbey:

a Downtown Disney souvenir coupon,
a Magic Kingdom castle treat coupon,
a Hollywood Studios treat coupon (with Sorcerer Mickey & hat)

and for both Mum & Dad:

a Chip and Dale Disney snack coupon.

Also are you able to do coupon covers for Abbey (Minnie Mouse) & Riley (he's a 12 year old boy...only characters he really likes are Wreck it Ralph or Phineas & Ferb.)

Thank you so much!!! pixiedust: wishing you all the pixie dust I can muster!!

Hi again, Can I be greedy & request a couple more? I just love your work so much.....it really gets me so excited for our trip!!

Could I get for both Riley & Abbey:

a Downtown Disney souvenir coupon,
a Magic Kingdom castle treat coupon,
a Hollywood Studios treat coupon (with Sorcerer Mickey & hat)

and for both Mum & Dad:

a Chip and Dale Disney snack coupon.

Also are you able to do coupon covers for Abbey (Minnie Mouse) & Riley (he's a 12 year old boy...only characters he really likes are Wreck it Ralph or Phineas & Ferb.)

Thank you so much!!! pixiedust: wishing you all the pixie dust I can muster!!

Wreck It What???
I had to google this one:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Ok hopefully this is ok

I will work on the other requests soon
Hugs Mel

Mel,
They look fantastic!!! Thank you so very much for doing those!!! I can't find the one for the kitchen sink at Beaches and Cream. I'm probably just missing it. Thanks again!!!

Christine

Hi Mel,
Would I be able to get the following for our upcoming trip:

bellecard2_zps88d4356f.jpg --Princess Belle

With: To Princess Kailey From Princess Belle
You are invited for a magical makeover at Bibbi Bobbidi Boutique at Cinderella's Castle this afternoon!

bellecard12_zps63af2c46.jpg --Princess Sofia

With: To Princess Melody From Princess Sofia
You are invited for a magical makeover at Bibbi Bobbidi Boutique at Cinderella's Castle this afternoon!

Thank you for your consideration!
Mel, if you could do BBB invitations that would be great. Could though include the princesses as above? If not that's ok too (those are the princesses that the girls have chosen to be for their makeovers!)

Hi Mel,
Would I be able to get the following for our upcoming trip:

bellecard2_zps88d4356f.jpg --Princess Belle

With: To Princess Kailey From Princess Belle

bellecard12_zps63af2c46.jpg --Princess Sofia

With: To Princess Melody From Princess Sofia

Thank you for your consideration!

Hi
These are just small vertical autograph cards. I can not change them but I could make a couple of new invites for BBB for you?

Hugs Mel

Hi
These are just small autograph cards. I can not change them but I could make a couple of new invites for BBB for you?

Hugs Mel

Hi Mel---I tried to reply on my phone (not sure how well that worked). If you could do BBB invites that would be great. If there is a way to include the Princesses (Belle for Kailey & Sofia for Melody) that would be awesome, but if not that's okay too! Thanks so much!

Mel,
I LOVE them! Thank you! Just FYI, I think Disney spells Princess Sofia this way rather than the traditional Sophia spelling. Thanks again!

Mel,
I LOVE them! Thank you! Just FYI, I think Disney spells Princess Sofia this way rather than the traditional Sophia spelling. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter