Mele Kalikimaka WDW Adventure 2015-COMPLETED

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by juneaubiscuits, Jan 18, 2016.

1. juneaubiscuits

juneaubiscuits Mouseketeer

So glad you enjoyed the report and photos @AMVmom and thank you for the kind comments! Yes, please visit my Flickr account regularly as that is where I'll be posting the majority of my Hawaii and Disney photos. As I told @alohamom, feel free to PM me if you need any information or help when you are visiting the islands!

2. pixiedustie

pixiedustie Earning My Ears

We just returned from a week stay at WDW and your pictures showed my how much we missed. Next time we go I am going to make sure we stop and smell the roses and take in all the beauty around us! Thank you for sharing!

juneaubiscuits likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. mickman1962

mickman1962 I gotta go where it's warm

Do you strictly shoot HDR or do you any "real" photos? Not condemning, just would like to see your photos in original form for comparison

5. juneaubiscuits

I know exactly what you mean @pixiedustie! I was looking at our group's photos and the others did and saw a lot of things that totally bypassed me. The truth is, the parks are so vast, that we're probably going to miss a ton of stuff even if we stayed there for a whole year...LOL!

6. juneaubiscuits

Actually @mickman1962 , I didn't do any HDR shooting during the trip (all the photos are single exposure shots). I do tend to over process my images at time, so I think that's what you're referring to by not being real. It's a learning process and I'm trying to find that sweet spot, so forgive some of the clunkers. Since I shoot in raw, I really can't post those original files due to size and the images being unprocessed straight out of the camera.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  7. Jason2015

Jason2015 Earning My Ears

I really enjoyed your trip report. The way you capture people is amazing. Look forward to how you capture Disneyland. Again thanks for sharing, I might now have to go take photo classes.

8. juneaubiscuits

Glad you enjoyed the TR @Jason2015! Hoping to do better at Disneyland in July, but we'll see...LOL!

9. juneaubiscuits

10. alohamom

alohamom DIS Veteran

Amazing Len, I have only ever seen it from far away, this is a great perspective. Do you happen to have any from the Kailua Beach area? LOL, now I am making requests!!!

11. juneaubiscuits

Check my reply to your message @alohamom!

alohamom likes this.
  12. juneaubiscuits

Aloha fellow DISBoard members! Approximately 2 months before I head out to Disneyland for some fun, picture taking, and overall exhaustion! Please be sure to check in on my new trip report (I'll be staying a couple of nights at the Grand Californian so expect a bevy of pics)!

13. alohamom

alohamom DIS Veteran

Well you know I will be looking out for it! Mahalo for all the lovely pictures in this report.

14. juneaubiscuits

I'm hoping the heat won't knock me out for a loop...LOL! Hey @alohamom , let me know if you were able to download the photos off of Flickr!

alohamom likes this.
  15. Dizdutch

Dizdutch Earning My Ears

Your photos are the best I have seen on the boards.

16. Dizdutch

Dizdutch Earning My Ears

Said the same thing re the photos.

17. juneaubiscuits

Very kind of you to say @Dizdutch although there are tons of Disney photographers out there that do a much, much better job! I do enjoy photography and I think that's the main thing (I keep telling myself that at 1:00 in the morning when out shooting)!

18. DVCKelsie

DVCKelsie Earning My Ears

This is hands down the best photo trip report I have read. Your pictures are so beautiful, they almost don't look real. I hope to see another report from you soon!

19. DVCKelsie

These photos of Hogsmeade have never made me want to visit Disney and Universal more. Would you consider sharing some of the settings on your camera that you used for these shots?

20. DVCKelsie

21. DVCKelsie