Meijer gift card deal in effect!

maxiesmom

The Mean Squinty Eye Works
For those of you who have a Meijer in the area, they are currently running the $5 off your next purchase for every $50 in gift cards. The reward is thru 4/6. It is a good time to buy Disney gift cards!

For those of you who have a Meijer in the area, they are currently running the $5 off your next purchase for every $50 in gift cards. The reward is thru 4/6. It is a good time to buy Disney gift cards!

I’m heading there tomorrow to buy $500 worth of giftcards! The limit is 10. Do you know how long after I purchase the gift cards will the rewards show up on my account? I was hoping to purchase the gift cards and then buy groceries.

Does anyone know if they have to be separate cards, or can I buy one card with $500 and get the $50 back in mperks? Consolidating cards isn’t my favorite activity...but worth $50 if that’s what has to be done....

As your next purchase passes each $5 level you will get asked is you want to use your $5 Mperks coupon. Takes a while, but $50 bucks is nice! My DW and I each have an Mperks account, so we can get $100. We just need to do 2 separate DGC purchases and subsequent checkouts.

I bought 1 $500 and have 10 $5 rewards waiting. It did take about 2 hours for them to post, and I think once was the next day, so I usually don't plan on spending them the same day.

I bought 1 $500 and have 10 $5 rewards waiting. It did take about 2 hours for them to post, and I think once was the next day, so I usually don't plan on spending them the same day.

Thank you everyone for the information. I paid for my nephew and family's stateroom for the Sept 2020 cruise and told him he can pay me back in Disney GCs. That with AmEx 6% rewards at grocery stores will save him some big $$$$.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter