Meeting Tigger...

DiSZYme

Earning My Ears
and Pooh, too...:)
My 3 year old seems convinced that our upcoming trip (where she'll have to sit nice on the plane for a long time:love: ) is for the sole purpose of her meeting her beloved "fweind" Tigger.
So, of course, I want to do that relatively quickly. Where do you think we stand the best chance? Any back up ideas or other sitings?
Thanks so much in advance:goodvibes :goodvibes

PS Do they also have the other 100 acre wood characters? I know that they have Pooh (YAY!), but what about Roo & Kanga & Eyeore & Owl? Anyone know?

(we're a 1.5 weeks away and, I swear, I'm starting to vibrate with excitement!)EEEEEEE!!!!

I would try to get an ADR at Crystal Palace(in MK)...though it might be too late! This will be ther best place to get up close to Pooh, tigger, Piglet & Eeorye. My kids had the best time!!!! You can hug them, get autographs, and have a parade with them!!:thumbsup2

I agree.... Get ADR's for Crystal Palace. The food is great and my kids love it. We go at least twice every trip.

Have a great time! I wish I was going in 1.5 weeks... I wish MAY would hurry up and get here!

Definately, Definately try to get a Crystal Palace ADR (any meal) or a 1900 Park Fare breakfast ADR. Other than that, Tigger (usually with combination of Pooh, Piglet and/or Eeyore) is also found in the Hundred Acre Wood play area in MK (kinda in between fantasyland and toontown). They can be found in England at Epcot. They also have a meet and greet area at Animal Kingdom (word to the wise, try to go there early because the line gets really long). The Photopass Photographers will take pics of your child (or family) at AK. I don't know that I've ever seen Tigger at MGM (DHS) but he might be there too. Hope that helps...have a good trip.

We saw him a couple of weeks ago at AK for the meet and greet-there is a sign at the entrance of what characters were there. When we went it was Pooh, Piglet, Tigger & Eeyore. It was near the entrace to DinoLand and walked down a path to get there. Also, we dined at the Crystal Palace in MK without ADR's. We had about a one hour wait but it was great because the Mickey stage show was going on so we sat on the porch to watch and got off our feet!

An ADR at Crystal Palace will certainly get you in to see Tigger. You can also see him just across from the Pooh ride in the MK

Enjoy..he's my favorite too! :)

We had ADRs for Crystal Palace today. We had reservations for 10:05 but didn't *arrive* at the park until 10:45. Crystal Palace people are SO awesome and still let us get breakfast, though! It was perfect, because there really weren't that many people eating. They were all out enjoying the park ;)

Each character came at least twice to our table. Eeyore visited four times (twice while I was getting breakfast for my grandmother and myself, that elusive little guy!)

ALL the characters were hugging her and giving her kisses. Eeyore, Tigger, Pooh, Piglet... I had enough, and I complained to Eeyore and he came over and hugged me. It made me super happy. I said, "Eeyore, what would I do without you?" and he made the tear motions with his paws down his cheeks. Story of my life. hahaha. I always knew Eeyore was my favorite :P

We went last year and my sole purpose was to meet pooh and get a pic taken. we were walking down a little path - no idea who was down there - a cast member told us that pooh and tigger would be there in a couple of mintues. We were the 5 ones in line....and the oldest too! lol we were at animal kingdom! so that is where i would say to go - i was so super excited!!!

I reccomend AK, the wait was not bad and seems like alot of the line is shaded by the trees. And the characters are under a "roof" so again, your not in the sun.

I got great photos of these characters at this location....good luck.

I wish they would add Darby to the lineup!!

Definately... eat at Crystal Palace! :thumbsup2

You will see Tigger, Eeyore, and Piglet come around to your table, Pooh hung out in the middle area (both times we were there in 2007).

The food is good but the characters are great! :goodvibes

crystal palace is the only place i have ever seen tigger and pooh. if it's not too late, make an ADR :banana: :yay:

Another vote for Crystal Palace. Its so cute. They even do a little parade around the place with the kids. "Its my special day". We managed to get in with just a one day ahead reservation.

He's in the Studios too when the characters come out to do the meet and greet under the hat!

Crystal Palace guarantees you a photo op and the chance to meet them, but you need reservations, which you may not be able to get. They are also found in the toy store in the United Kingdom at Epcot, in the character tents at Toontown (Magic Kingdom... this schedule rotates!), the Sorcerer's Hat at Hollywood Studios (formerly MGM... this character schedule also rotates a LOT), and sometimes near the Winnie the Pooh ride in the Magic Kingdom.

However, I think the best place is the character meeting spot at Animal Kingdom. You usually get Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, and Piglet here. The line *can* get long, but you also have a great chance of a short line... it depends onthe fickleness of the crowds, the time of day, etc.

Rabbit is the only other Pooh character that is usually findable, and he is pretty rare... either as a fill-in at Crystal Palace, or in the United Kingdom.

I would call and try to get something (anything at Crystal Palace) this way you are not disappointed. It is so worth it. I dont like waiting in the lines and I dont like risking not seeing someone my kids are dying to see. JMHO.

We have done lunch and dinner here and it was really good. hey ya got eat right, might as well be with your favorite character.:cool1:

Have fun

We saw them at the Crystal Placa and at Epcot in the Unted Kingdom. They were in the back of the store there.

Crystal Palace is worth the effort but if that doesnt work out for you then meeting Tigger at AK at the autograph place is 2nd best

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter