Meeting Mickey!

JAM9842

DIS Veteran
We are coming to DLP for our first visit September 26-through October 3. We would love to see Mickey in as many different outfits as possible. I have researched online but sometimes it’s hard to tell what the current locations are compared to the past ones. Can you please let us know the best places to look for Mickey. Thank you!! ☺️

I think at the moment, your only option for sure is his fixed meeting spot in the Fantasyland theater, it's his classic black/red/white/yellow attire.

Other options to see him are:
- The Stars on Parade - Steampunk Mickey
- Shine Brighter show / waiving at everyone from the train station in the morning - 30th anniversary outfit
- Mickey and the Magician show - Magician's assistant.
After the 1st:
- Halloween parade: spooky outfit.
- Not much has been released yet for the Halloween season, but it does say Mickey will meet. Possible places: Phantom Manor, Main Street (usually during EMH), Frontierland (happened in the past, not since Covid)

The Phantom Manor meeting spot can be used for either Phantom Manor Mickey or for Jack Skellington (black & white outfit)

I think at the moment, your only option for sure is his fixed meeting spot in the Fantasyland theater, it's his classic black/red/white/yellow attire.

Other options to see him are:
- The Stars on Parade - Steampunk Mickey
- Shine Brighter show / waiving at everyone from the train station in the morning - 30th anniversary outfit
- Mickey and the Magician show - Magician's assistant.
After the 1st:
- Halloween parade: spooky outfit.
- Not much has been released yet for the Halloween season, but it does say Mickey will meet. Possible places: Phantom Manor, Main Street (usually during EMH), Frontierland (happened in the past, not since Covid)

The Phantom Manor meeting spot can be used for either Phantom Manor Mickey or for Jack Skellington (black & white outfit)
Thank you!

Forgot one: Factory worker Mickey in the Disney Junior show in the Studios. Regardless of if you are the target group or not, if you like shows and have the time, see this. It is cute and makes me happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!