MeanLaureen's Useless Poll of the Day - Saturday!

Which Disney Resort has the Best Places to Eat? Post your Favorite Resort Restaurant!

• Poly

• Contemporary

• Grand Floridian

• Wilderness Lodge

• Animal Kingdom Lodge

• Coronado Springs

• Carribean Beach

• Port Orleans

• Swan/Dolphin

• Yacht/Beach Club/Boardwalk

• Other - please post

• I've never eaten at one of the resorts! :(

Results are only viewable after voting.

MeanLaureen

<font color=purple>Slam Dancer Extraordinaire<br><
Happy Saturday to everyone!

Looks like a bright beautiful day in Richmond - it's already 56 degrees! woohoo!!!

You guys won't believe this one - remember how I told you that our parakeets had babies right before Christmas? Well the babies are all grown now (4 of them - we recently lost the 5th :( ) and what do we have now? More hatching eggs! Mom started laying right after the babies were old enough to eat on their own and this morning when I woke up at 6am what did I hear? The peeping of newborn parakeet chicks! :eek: She had laid 7 - yes SEVEN more eggs and was sitting on them. I was hoping they were just blanks but guess not!

At this rate I'm going to have a parakeet farm on my hand. I'm singlehandly (or single birdedly ;) ) going to corner the market in white and blue parakeets..LOL!

The babies from the first clutch are so pretty though. With the white and the blue together they all look like a bright blue sky with white clouds..lol

Anyway - I'm wayyyy off topic and made this poll post a long one (right popdaddy?) so on to the question of the day!!

(I'm running out of Disney questions!!)

"Which Disney Resort has the best places to eat?"

I had to vote for Yacht/Beach/Boardwalk because omg I love Beaches and Cream!!

I vote Yacht/Beach/Boardwalk. There is so much variety in that area. We are DVC members at BCV and BWV and that is one of the many reasons we love it there.

I haven't eaten at too many of the resort restaurants, but of the ones that I have, the California Grill at the Contemporary was my favorite.

I voted ALK, maybe because it's my newest experience. but I think Boma and Jiko are top notch! And the scrambled eggs and sausage I got at Mara were the best I'd had in the 'food court' genre (plus enjoyed eating it on the patio).

Dinner at Boma will pretty much be my first dinner at WDW on all future trips (and Jilo for celebration meals).

I voted Yacht Club/Beach Club as I love the Yachtsmans steak house (we ate there 3 times on our last trip!) and the ice creams at Beaches and Cream are amazing.
I also really liked the California Grill (I'm going to compare it to the one at DLP when I go there.) I also really liked Artists Point at the WL.

Congrats on your new grandbirdies, Lauri.:)

I've only eaten at 3 resorts. I kinda liked the Chef Mickey's breakfast (Mickey's a good flirt there;)), so I guess The Contemporary would be my choice.

Hmmm...I've only eaten at Port Orleans, and it wasn't anything to rave about. But the best breakfast I had was at Restaurant-o-saurus!! And so many of the characters were there!! I'd be back there again in a second.

This was a tough one because there are restaurants that I love at quite a few of these resorts. But I had to go with the Poly for Kona Cafe and that divine Tonga Toast. :)

I have to say, Yacht, Beach, Boardwalk. Lots of choices and some very outstanding restaurants. Plus, don't forget Swan/Dolphin is in the same loop!

I always stay at the Dolphin, if I can. I love the location :)

Aw Lauri one can never run out of Disney questions! As for those birds, sounds like a cat I had when I was younger. She'd have one litter and we would take her to vet to get spade and guess what, she is pregnant again! That darn cat! Congrats on those beautiful little song birds.

Boy, do I love the Kona Cafe and 'Ohana! Yum Yum! I voted for the Poly.

I had to vote for the Poly....although the Beach/Yacht Club was very close. Love both O'Hana's and Kona Cafe....wish I was there now!!!:D

Yacht Club/Beach Club/Boardwalk area is our favorite. Beaches & Cream, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Cape May Cafe. Plus a short walk and you are into World Showcase at Epcot and all it has to offer as well. That's why I love owning at Boardwalk!

I picked Poly. we love O'hana's but Boma & Beaches n' Cream are also favorites. This was a tough one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter