ME tags-What do they look like?

lizziepooh

DIS Veteran
Due to a mix up on our part, we called Magic Express too late to receive our luggage tags. I was thinking of making tags that would look similar for easier identification. Does anyonw know the size of the tags or what information is written on them? Thanks.

They are not really tags. They are strips of bright yellow paper similar to what the airline puts around your handle at check in.

They have computer bar codes on it. There is a Mickey head with initials on it to indicate what group of hotels area you are going to.
It has your name on it and each guest has their name on it. Two tags per person. Your date is on it.

They are yellow with your information bar coded on them. It states your destination resort and the time of arrival and airline and, of course, your name.

If I were you I wouldn't bother trying to make something that looks similar. They'll find your bags for you. But if you do want to help them, let me suggest what my wife wanted to do (our tags arrived one day before we left, so we didn't need to do this but we were prepared). My wife went to a fabric store and bought some of the loudest and most obnoxious ribbon she could find, orange with yellow polka dots. We tied a big piece to each piece of luggage, and we were preapred to bring a piece to the DME counter with us, to give to them to help them in identifying our bags.

If you still really, really need to know what the tags look like, anyway, feel free to e-mail me. I'll scan one into my computer and e-mail the pic to you (late tonight). Sorry, I'm too dumb to figure out how to post a pic in a post on this board. :guilty:

-- Eric :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter