MDE Issues today? (9/23)

I'm here now. Neither App or laptop version work. The issues started for me around 10:30 am today. The front desk at BLT was able to print my entire itinerary so it's all still in there. Both the CM and Manager said there have been issues with the system today for many people (perhaps half).

down for me too - mildly concerned that my NYE reservations have all disappeared and suddenly ADRs have appeared that match the times I reserved for... :/

Down for me as well. All FP+ and ADRs are gone. Trying not to panic, yet I do have all information typed up.

All of my reservations, FP, and ADR's are gone. I'm sure it is temporary but also very stressful

Same here, I wanted to check to see if magic bands had been shipped and nothing is indicated on MDE - resort reservations, ADR's, FP+

CM said it is a display issue. The people we are traveling with can see the hotel and ADR on app. I see nothing on app. FP's are on website but not on app. Disney confirmed they can see everything, which is all that matters! Try not to worry, and call if you can stand the wait so you can be reassured too.

down for me too - mildly concerned that my NYE reservations have all disappeared and suddenly ADRs have appeared that match the times I reserved for... :/

Still no sci fi ressie for a day Ive been looking for since 180 and I'm at 63. So I think ADRs still reserved just not shwowing up.

Down for me too. Can't see anything in My Plans and can't Manage MagicBands.

My 60 day FP+ window opens up tomorrow morning. Wouldn't that just be Murphy's Law for me if it were still down then. Crossing fingers that it will be humming fine tomorrow AM.

MDE has been glitchy for days for me. It worked yesterday, thankfully, long enough for me to book FP at 60 days, but nothing for the days prior or today. While relieved that I was able to get my plans in place, it is upsetting that so many are running into problems.

Good luck everyone! I hope that the situation is resolved soon!

i cant get in either. it says i have no plans, and no ADRs. im having a mild stroke over here! i hope it hasn't deleted my plans.... i will be devistated. we leave in 34 days

Just went to the website. This is posted "Some of our digital experiences may be unavailable at this time. We're actively working to resolve this issue and provide the best possible Guest experience. We apologize for any inconvenience." None of my ADRs, hotel or tickets etc.. show up on MDE mobile or online. Hope (no FPS yet as trip in end of Feb 2018) they get this fixed soon but it's evident they are aware.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter