MDE glitch? Everything missing (fp, adrs, resort reservation) Sept 11+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Frankie J

Mouseketeer
is anyone else experiencing this?? I went to check the time of our dining reservation and the app says we don’t have any. Same with FP. It also doesn’t have our resort reservation anymore (we have been here for 2 days already)

I’m hoping this is a glitch, on the website it shows our dining and resort info but not our fastpasses still

Anyone else have this happen?

Yes, this happens all the time. When they show up again, make sure you screen shot everything. In the meantime, the front desk at your resort or any in-park guest services can help you. Good luck!

Try logging in on a laptop or desktop to MDE instead of the mobile app. I find that the desktop MDE is much better than the mobile MDE for some reason. Good LUCK!:wizard:

This happens on and off (oftentimes more off than on) both in the app, and on the website. Welcome to the wonderful world of Disney IT. Eventually it will sort it's self out, perhaps later rather than sooner.

Yes, this happened to me this morning as well. Everything is missing. i have print out of all my fast passes and dining reservations. I assume its a system glitch and everything will come back up later on today or tomorrow.

All my plans are missing, too. I'm preparing to make FPs tomorrow for our November trip and all my plans are gone. I totally panicked thinking their system wiped out my reservations. How long does it take for things to come back?

This is happening to me right now. My DH's and my tickets are not showing up, but my DD's ticket is. So I'm freaking out because in 20 mins my FP+ window opens. Everything was fine last night. I know because I was playing around with it.

:(Our dining and fast passes are missing for our trip in 18 days. Ugh now I’m going to worry.

Strange, just checked ours on a laptop. Everything is there. Hope it resolves for everyone else.:wizard:

I checked again on our desktop and it still shows no fast passes and it also shows dining reservations I cancelled weeks ago.

I'm up at 6 AM to make FPs and it says I have no tickets. Of COURSE this happens on my day. Everything was fine last night.

Ok I just went into my account on the computer and it's all there. I can't get into the app now though. If you are trying to do FPs, try a computer and browser.

Now I guess I will screen shot all the confirmation numbers of my most important plans!

Ok I just went into my account on the computer and it's all there. I can't get into the app now though. If you are trying to do FPs, try a computer and browser.

Now I guess I will screen shot all the confirmation numbers of my most important plans!
Mine are there on computer as well. I printed mine out.::yes::

Wait is 2+ hour on the phone so I guess it's not just me.

What does Disney do if I can't get the FP+ I should be able to get?

I've tried my 3 different browsers on my Mac, my phone, and my tablet. It goes back and forth between my husband and myself not having linked tickets to not being able to find anyone else in my party. I managed to get all the hard to get FP+ booked for my daughter. I figured having 1 was better than none. I called Disney but there was a 2 hour wait and I have to go to work soon. I'll keep checking back throughout the day and praying I'm able to get everything sorted out.

Edit: My resort stay and ADRs are showing up in MDE so I screenshot those on my phone!

I was midway through making fast pass reservations and now everything is gone. Resort, dining, the FPs I’d already made, everything. I am livid!!!

Also now all of my friends and family are gone so I can’t make a FP party to book any more FPs.

All sorts of glitches this morning. The family and friends list now seems t be missing. I can only make FPs for myself.
LUckily I got most of them done.

I also encountered a glitch where I couldn't make Fast Passes for 11/14.

They really need a better way to distribute ALL the people trying to make Fast Passes at 7:00 am so the system doesn't crash.

That happened to me earlier this morning - everything had gone. Now everything is showing on the laptop but on the App my FP are still missing. I have a print out from the laptop now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!