McDonald's

Cyrano

DIS Veteran
This counter service restaurant is located in the Disney Village.
If you have been to a McDonald’s before you’ll know that chicken nuggets and burgers are the fayre on offer.
When your hotel package does not include breakfast this offers an inexpensive option.

Link to other restaurant reviews :)

Okay as previously announced we are hoping the boards can help :goodvibes If you have photographs of the restaurant and the food. If you have eaten here and can write a review. Even a couple of lines of what you liked, things to watch out for.. would be appreciated if you posted below :)

Eugh, horrible horrible horrible. As soon as we walked in, all you could smell was old vomit. The seating area to the right hand side was torn and was dirty. We ended up sitting outside in the cold. We were at Disney from 3 to 6 November.

Nina

thank you Cyrano..no complaints here...in January it was very clean and the staff were great!

I normally pay a quick visit whilst at Disney, mainly because it's the cheapest food in Disney. I've not noticed any bad smells or torn chairs, it's just the same as any other large Mcdonalds. The queue's seem to be a bit of a free-for-all.

We visited McDonalds on two seperate occasions this holiday.

Both times we visited this year we found the restuarant very clean expecially for how busy they were. McDonalds gets very busy between 12.30pm and 2pm and again from 7pm to about 8.30pm.

The Wife actually works for McDonalds as a crew trainer and she was very impressed with the standards of hygeine and the standards of the food.

We had a Golden Menu which was a large Big Mac Meal with 4 nuggets and a large McBacon menu which was basically a 1/4 pounder with cheese and bacon. This was between 13 and 14 euros and very easily fed the three of us.

Worthwhile for a cheap option of if you are in the Village at the time you want to eat however with our 10% Dream Pass discounts it made the parks nearly as cost effective.

we visited mcdonals twice on our last trip. the food is satisfactory, just like any other mcdonals. once visited just after candleabration cause we were exhausted and just needed some food before heading towards our hotel and it was extremely busy as one would expect.

We ate here on Saturday 31st January 2009 when the pregnant wife had a craving for a Big Mac!

We had a Golden Menu which was a large Big Mac Meal with 4 nuggets and a large McBacon menu which was basically a 1/4 pounder with cheese and bacon. This was between 13 and 14 euros and very easily fed the three of us.

Worthwhile for a cheap option of if you are in the Village at the time you want to eat however with our 10% Dream Pass discounts it made the parks nearly as cost effective.

Clean and empty when we visited at 5pm, however very, very busy during lunchtime and evening rushes.

We ate here in Sept 08 as we just wanted a light meal. We got here around 8.30pm and it was horrendously busy and we had to wait 40 mins to be served! It was manic

The food is slightly more expense than it is here, obviously, but we found the portions much bigger.

I ate here in September 2008 and January 2008 and found the food to be pretty decent. Gets very busy at lunch and at park closing but never waited more then a few minutes to get served.

I found it very good value for money.

It even stayed hot from the walk from Mcdonalds to the Cheyenne.

hi,

we ate here last wk and it was fine no worse than any other macdonalds and was a little cheaper than in ireland:thumbsup2

we have ate here a couple of times during both trips. the place is clean staff are very helpful and the food is fine, a little bit better than my local mcdonalds. i like how the kids get a yoghurt drink with their meals we dont get those in ireland

we used it last summer and sat outside we were served really quick as a member of staff took our order on a hand held divice thing , the food was hot and the nuggets seemed better quality than here it filled a gap and was cheap

This is not somewhere I ever eat! I hate the place.. hahaha

BUT

a huge acception was made on our holiday and we ate from here evry night.. we would ahve lunch in park, then on way back to hotel, would grab something from here. Kids loved it..
Often was too busy inside to sit, and was november... so we just took it as "take out" back to our room.. which i have to say i loved. As this meant we were all sitting down, sharing, talking about the day etc.. and not having to worry about tired grumpy children in a restaurant:rotfl:

Will do the same thing again next trip... but as its 5 nights... not every night! hahaha

But food was good ( well... for mcdonalds.. if you know what I mean), and fast...

my Mum wanted a maccy d's the first day we got there.

awful, bland and rubbish! :sad2:

We have eaten here a couple of times and prefer it to our own local one.
The food was hot, cheap and filled us up.
We have sat inside and outside and found it to be clean and comfortable unlike our local one.
We will probably use it again if i can convince hubby to go to celebrate 10 years of disney holidays next year.

We ate here on Monday 29th June 2009 for lunch.

I waited ages in the queue, and then a lady came and took my order using a hand held device. We didn't want meals, just the burger and a drink, and she understood this fine, which I was very grateful for.

We had a burger/chicken burger, Lewis had the kids meal and for 5 of us was 26.50E, very cheap for Disneyland.

DH had to hang around for ages trying to get a seat inside, it was too hot to eat outside. The food was very hot, and ok, but to be honest I had a very dodgy tummy afterwards, as did DH - but then, it might not have been McD's fault, could have been something else we had.

Typical M'd's fare - nothing special, but if you need somewhere cheap - as we did for lunch, it's ok.

i stand by my above post. we ate here jan17th 2011 and had a lovely hot meal in clean and comfortable sirroundings, forgot we also picked up a happy meal on jan 19th 2011 . x

Review by RoseBug, original post here :)
Supper - McDonalds

Needs no review, it was very quick using the fast pay machines though! We were served in minutes despite the huge queues! Not too expensive either 17e for 2 large McChicken Meals and a happy meal!

We ate here twice during our visit, both times very happy with the food. We used the quick pay screens as it was much faster. Dh and I had large Big Macs €7.20, ds had a happy meal €4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter