McDonald's Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Happy Meal

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
It has been just announced that McDonald's has debuted the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Happy Meal and it looks amazing. From what I learned about it so far is that there are slated to be a total of 50 toys and the first one in the set is Celebration Mickey Mouse as well as Celebration Minnie Mouse. Also featured in this set are Marvel favorites Rocket and Groot as well as BB8 and R2D2 from Star Wars and Pixar favorites Frozone from The Incredibles Miguel from Coco Joe Gardner from Soul and other favorites too. Though it may be a challenge to try to get all 50 toys this special Happy Meal will be worth it so I advise to call your McDonald's to see what toy will be given

I got my first McDonald's Walt Disney World Happy Meal today and I didn't even have to call my McDonald's restaurant at all but I got my first toy which was the BB8 toy which was also the only toy my McDonald's had. But I didn't get a Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary box instead they had Ron's Gone Wrong boxes. Anyway the toys are figurines with a stand which by moving the stand back and forth makes the scene change from day to night and the scenes are taken from the theme parks. I also learned that there is a Tinker Bell toy which my mom wants and Bo Peep from Toy Story. But the oddest thing about this Happy Meal set is there are NO princesses featured in it and that's shocking to me

I actually think Michael Eisner had it right when he talked about the original 10-year marketing alliance as a "true McDisney production." There are no companies more mutually compatible and more American than Disney and McDonald's.

What are the most sought after toys in the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Happy Meal? I know Celebration Mickey Mouse is one of them but what about the Tinker Bell Joe Gardner Frozone Rocket and Groot toys? Is one of these bound to be hard to get? My mother wants the Tinker Bell toy desperately and I don't know how we can get it

I managed to go to McDonald's today and get me a Happy Meal and this time my McDonald's had two Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary toys the same BB8 toy and the Genie which I got and he is featured with Cinderella Castle as his background which shows a daytime scene and a fireworks scene. And you just got to see the Happy Meal box for this Happy Meal which is wonderful with Cinderella Castle decorated very nice as well as a complete toy list on both sides of the box. I don't know how a complete challenge this set will be to complete but get to McDonald's when you can

I had McDonald's again and this time I got the Celebration Dale toy in my Happy Meal and the only Happy Meal toys they had this time were Genie and Celebration Dale which I got. But I haven't got Tinker Bell yet in my Happy Meal. Now I have to ask is Celebration Dale one of the most popular toys of the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Happy Meal? Because it seems that the Celebration set of The Fab Five is the most popular toy set of the Happy Meal

I don't know if this Happy Meal is also offered in Canada because Canadian McDonald's have different Happy Meal promotions than in America but you might want to call your McDonald's and ask if they offer it
Glad to be helpful Quandrea
Dodger

I went back to McDonald's and the only toy I got was a double of Celebration Dale and i'm hoping to see if they have any other Happy Meal toys. Considering it's the only McDonald's near my house my McDonald's seems to be slow in getting new Happy Meal toys. I am tempted to call other McDonald's and see if they have different toys. Hopefully this Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Happy Meal won't be as bad as the Ty Teenie Beanie Babies Happy Meal was in the 90's

I went back to McDonald's and the only toy I got was a double of Celebration Dale and i'm hoping to see if they have any other Happy Meal toys. Considering it's the only McDonald's near my house my McDonald's seems to be slow in getting new Happy Meal toys. I am tempted to call other McDonald's and see if they have different toys. Hopefully this Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Happy Meal won't be as bad as the Ty Teenie Beanie Babies Happy Meal was in the 90's
Ironically, I have all the TY toys. And…. Too many TY Babies ! In the 90s they were very collectible…. Now the are taking up closet space in boxes. Same with HotWheels.

I don't know if this Happy Meal is also offered in Canada because Canadian McDonald's have different Happy Meal promotions than in America but you might want to call your McDonald's and ask if they offer it
Glad to be helpful Quandrea
Dodger
I found out. No luck. Tom and Jerry toys.

I think this is gonna be the hardest Happy Meal ever for McDonald's since the Ty Beanie Babies Happy Meal debuted in the 90's and just like the Madame Alexander dolls that McDonald's had. Because I think Disney fans are going wild trying to go after every toy in the series. I don't go to any other McDonald's but mine always seems to have a lot of doubles or triples of the same Happy Meal toy and rarely gets new Happy Meal toys so I think a lot of the people that will get these toys are Disney World fans

Anyone know of a place/site for trading? I have some multiples and need several to complete a set. In mid Michigan so would also consider a meet up.

I grabbed a Happy Meal for lunch today and got...a Daisy Duck that is part of the old, abruptly discontinued Mickey and Minnie RR set. Not exactly what I was hoping for.

I grabbed a Happy Meal for lunch today and got...a Daisy Duck that is part of the old, abruptly discontinued Mickey and Minnie RR set. Not exactly what I was hoping for.
Should have asked to swap it out. I've been hearing this happening to a few people now, and usually always Daisy.

What I am planning to do tomorrow is call my McDonald's and simply ask what toy will be featured in the Happy Meal all this week till the promotion is over. Because I have a suspicion that McDonald's restaurants hide the new toys and people call the McDonald's restaurants to reserve the toys they want. Hope I learn something new tomorrow

I finally was able to call my McDonald's this morning and what they had told me was that they had the Timothy Mouse toy and the R2D2 toy and so we decided to have McDonald's for dinner and you'll never guess what Happy Meal toy they had? When my dad ordered the Happy Meal they originally gave him the R2D2 toy but he was able to get the Tinker Bell toy and when I talked to McDonald's this morning they didn't even mention Tinker Bell. And after we ate I gave the Tinker Bell toy to my mom and she loved it and she has it in her bedroom shelf now. I never thought that Tinker Bell was hard to get but Mom is happy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter