May/June Codes watch....

According to Mousesavers these codes should be out 'in January, if any are released'. I need an AP Code for May 14th-21st. The only thing is I am going to be in WDW Jan 9th-Jan15th (7 more days yeah!!! :Pinkbounc :jumping4: ) and I'm afraid I'm going to miss the codes while I'm down there :earseek: .

Waiting for mid-June also. This time DU is taking care of it for me tho. I won't have to be quite so obsessive!!

We're playing the waiting game, too. Here's hoping for AP rates for June!

Count me in for generic code discounts for early June!!!

I'm jumping on the bandwagon cause I need a code for May 12th through the 15th because I'm adding 3 nights onto our land/sea package and I want to try to stay in a mod. Here's to hoping they even have general public codes this year :goodvibes

would love a june code. going june 16-23rd..
booked poly at AAA rate for $318 garden view
really want concierge.....
last time got concierge rate for $315....

hoping, hoping

I'm looking for an AP code for June 17 through the 25! Hopefully they will come out soon! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Last year the May rates didn't come out til March, so I won't start worrying til then. I need AP rates for mid-May -- rack rate at Polynesian is :earseek: :D -Stephanie

Ilovestitch said:
Last year the May rates didn't come out til March, so I won't start worrying til then. I need AP rates for mid-May -- rack rate at Polynesian is :earseek: :D -Stephanie

CM told me AP rates will probably come out in March for May and June. They came out March 9 last year for this time frame. (I remember this date because it's my sister's birthday!!) :Pinkbounc I'm wating for May 9 to 17!!

I'm waiting also!!!! May 15-22..Last year in Jan they lowered the rates but did not put out a promotion until March...I think we paid $55 a night for Pop Century with the promotion...in January it was at $77 a night...

I'll keep my eye out :3dglasses

-Shannon

Add me to the watch list. Does anyone know if the email/postcard codes are generally better, worse or the same as AP? We are debating about getting an AP if the price difference makes it worth buying.

Well the good news is I just spoke with a wonderful CM that told me that the general public discounts should still be available even with the new tickets and packages. She said that if you ask if there are any discounts that they have to give them to you so keep looking and asking. I'm just anxious to have my plans set and save some $$$ :rolleyes:

Also keeping my fingers crossed to shave a little off the top of my $1093.00 total for May 8th-15th!!

I'm waiting for AP code for May 13 - 21. We are staying at The Polynesian and have a concierge room reserved. The rack rate is :scared1: I will have to down-grade my ressie if Disney doesn't come through with codes. Here's pd for all who are waiting :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter