May 7,2017 5-night Baja Cruise San Diego

Hi we are on this cruise. Me Donnetta(52), Aunt Patricia(57), Uncle Steve(62),
We hail from VA. This will be my 16th Disney cruise, my second on the West Coast.
I have been on all four ships. Am excited to see the renovations. Would like to do the FE, but we are too old for all the walking.

Last edited:
Hello Everyone!! We are booked on this cruise and it will be our first ever and we are really excited. I was really looking into participating in the fish extender. My 3 yr old daughter would really love this. Can someone tell me if there is something set up already?

Lindsey

I have never organized one of these but time is running out so I will take the initiative and go for it. Please be patient and work with me on this and most importantly have some fun!
Let's get this party started!

FISH EXTENDER EXCHANGE (FE)
Let's keep it fun and simple-- I won’t specify any themes or assigned delivery days. It will be up to you whether you want to do one gift per cabin or individual gifts for everyone in each cabin.

Deadline to sign up is APRIL 7TH as sail date is approaching. A list of participating cabins will be provided within a couple days of the deadline, as soon as confirmation of participation is completed.

To sign up, copy and paste the list below into a private message (use "Inbox" link at top right) to me and complete the requested info.

1. Last Name*:
  2. Cabin Number*:
  3. Email Address*:
  4. How many groups would you like to participate in? (Each group will have 10-15 cabins) 1,2,3, or all available:
  5. Name(s) of adults:
  6. Name, age, and gender of all kids:
  7. Comments, clarifications, allergy info, or celebrations
I

Sent you a convo @Doran bound. It's either on my end or not but I wasn't sure how to send you a private message through your profile... but i think i did it right. First and foremost, thank you for taking charge in making this FE happen. Let me know if you need any help. Up until yesterday, i didnt know if i was even going to make the trip... we made ends meet and were able to pay off our trip! We are now so excited to finally get to go on a much needed vacation. I will try to be more active on this site as I was initially the person who started this thread... :/

This is exciting!!! Let me know if you need help with the FB. I organized one a few years ago and it was loads of work....But fun

Last edited:
Ok so anyone who want's to participate in the FE please PM me your info
  1. Last Name*:
  2. Cabin Number*:
  3. Email Address*:
  4. How many groups would you like to participate in? (Each group will have 10-15 cabins) 1,2,3, or all available:
  5. Name(s) of adults:

As of now we have very little interest but can always make do with the amount of people we do have and lets hope people decide to still join. We should finalize everything no later than a month out so that people have time to prepare.

I have never organized one of these but time is running out so I will take the initiative and go for it. Please be patient and work with me on this and most importantly have some fun!
Let's get this party started!

FISH EXTENDER EXCHANGE (FE)
Let's keep it fun and simple-- I won’t specify any themes or assigned delivery days. It will be up to you whether you want to do one gift per cabin or individual gifts for everyone in each cabin.

Deadline to sign up is APRIL 7TH as sail date is approaching. A list of participating cabins will be provided within a couple days of the deadline, as soon as confirmation of participation is completed.

To sign up, copy and paste the list below into a private message (use "Inbox" link at top right) to me and complete the requested info.

1. Last Name*:
  2. Cabin Number*:
  3. Email Address*:
  5. Name(s) of adults:
Can you explain how your FE will work. I'm new to this and I'm interested in participating.

Thanks,
Kristine

My family is going on this cruise. It's our 2ndnDisney Cruise. Our 1st was a 4-night to the Bahamas on the Dream. We can't wait! We have 2 adults and 6 kids coming with us- ages 12, 11, 9, 7, 5, 3.

Ok so anyone who want's to participate in the FE please PM me your info
  1. Last Name*:
  2. Cabin Number*:
  3. Email Address*:
  5. Name(s) of adults:

As of now we have very little interest but can always make do with the amount of people we do have and lets hope people decide to still join. We should finalize everything no later than a month out so that people have time to prepare.
Where can I sen you the information for the FE

Where can I sen you the information for the FE

Good morning, I tried to Private Message you but it wouldn't allow me to for some reason. This website can be hard to navigate. Please try to start a new conversation by going to your inbox and then start a new conversation with me and hopefully that will work. You can send me your FE info by private message. Thanks and so glad you've joined us! welcome !!

• Last Name*:
  • Cabin Number*:
  • Email Address*:
  • How many groups would you like to participate in? (Each group will have 10-15 cabins) 1,2,3, or all available:
  • Name(s) of adults:
  • Name, age, and gender of all kids:
  • Comments, clarifications, allergy info, or celebrations
I'm not able to sent to sent you a PM

Thanks for the information. I cannot figure out how to PM you. Can you please tell me how to do it? I was looking for your email but didn't see it on your page. Sorry . . .

Thanks,
Kristine

Hello, we're you still interested in participating in the FE? I'm having problems on this site sending Private Messages. Let me know if you are and I can give you my email. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter