May 2009 WDW Meet. . .

Okay so here is the poll. . .which weekend in May?

• Weekend of 15th, 16th and 17th

• Weekend of 22nd, 23rd, 24th and 25th

• Weekend of 29th, 30th and 31st

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks for the compliments, Sha-
It was sooo nice meeting you and enjoying breakfast together.
I am glad I finally got to meet the "Sweetheart" of the boards!

Sounds like you all had a great time!!! But then how could you not with this crazy, fun group??? :goodvibes

Patty - My DD's BD is also May 16 and she'll be 21 next year and I promised to take her to Vegas. :3dglasses

I can't wait for those of you who are coming out to DL in December! I might even be able to persuade Mr. CA to come along and meet you all. I took him along on a Dis meet with some Dissers from a DL thread that I belong to and he had a good time.

Anyway just wanted to say HI! :wave2:and glad that everyone had a wonderful, memorable trip!

How has this worked for others before? I am curious.

I have been talking to many of these people online for quite a while now so meeting in person just seemed like a formality. However seems like if people want to meet you just agree on a spot and a time and meet there. Fairly easy.

Sounds like you all had a great time!!! But then how could you not with this crazy, fun group??? :goodvibes

Patty - My DD's BD is also May 16 and she'll be 21 next year and I promised to take her to Vegas. :3dglasses

I can't wait for those of you who are coming out to DL in December! I might even be able to persuade Mr. CA to come along and meet you all. I took him along on a Dis meet with some Dissers from a DL thread that I belong to and he had a good time.

Anyway just wanted to say HI! :wave2:and glad that everyone had a wonderful, memorable trip!

Hey Vicki - very cool our DD's have the same birthday.
I think my daughter wishes she was turning 21 but she will be the big 3-0. I keep telling her that's nothing. :lmao:

May have to visit DL this year, it's been way too long and since that is where I grew up guess I should go visit.

Patty

Hey Vicki - very cool our DD's have the same birthday.
I think my daughter wishes she was turning 21 but she will be the big 3-0. I keep telling her that's nothing. :lmao:

May have to visit DL this year, it's been way too long and since that is where I grew up guess I should go visit.

Patty

Awe to be 30 again! :lmao:

Where did you grow up? I've only been out here for 8 months now but I did go to college in Long Beach many, many moons ago! I love it here!

You should join Sha and the others who are planning to come in Dec. to DL! Or if you come any other time let me know and I'd be happy to keep you company for a day or two and share some cocktails in DCA! Any excuse to get to DL! I have a convention to go to in June at the Anaheim Convention Center and I am going to stay a couple extra days to go to the parks...I thought what the heck Mr. CA will be out of town on a scout camping trip so no need to rush home! :woohoo:

Awe to be 30 again! :lmao:

Where did you grow up? I've only been out here for 8 months now but I did go to college in Long Beach many, many moons ago! I love it here!

You should join Sha and the others who are planning to come in Dec. to DL! Or if you come any other time let me know and I'd be happy to keep you company for a day or two and share some cocktails in DCA! Any excuse to get to DL! I have a convention to go to in June at the Anaheim Convention Center and I am going to stay a couple extra days to go to the parks...I thought what the heck Mr. CA will be out of town on a scout camping trip so no need to rush home! :woohoo:

I was in anaheim and than San Bernadino. Could see the fireworks from our house. Brother still lives close to there and he works in Long Beach.

Will have to see because this work thing gets in the way. But have promised a friend to see DL together. I'll let you know so we can maybe meet up.

I will be at the WDW resort on a solo escape Saturday and Sunday May 30/31. Who am I? Just some mid 30's guy who used to be a cast member who never grew out of the place. Plans are "pretty firm" at this point... So let me know if anyone will be around.

I'm gonna be there the 28, 29, and 30. A solo get-away trip. :thumbsup2 Need to get out of town. Pretty excited because I'm gonna be purchasing my AP so I can take more last minute trips! I don't really have any plans yet.

I've been enjoying everyone's posts about the trip. I can't believe its been a week since I was enjoying lunch at Le Cellier with Tracy and Robin. It was a pleasure meeting all of you.

Darcy and Patty - thanks for inviting me to lunch at Japan
Tracy and Robin - thanks for the room bar at POP
JohnEric, Krista and Angela - great time at Kona, Spectromagic and Wishes
Brad - great meeting you and I'm glad your felt great so that you could join us
RoseAnne and Tom - thanks for answering my questions at Tokyo Dining
Ken - thanks for posting the link as I wasn't there for the actual performance.

I'm sure I'm leaving out someone in the above list, I don't mean to.

Have a great holiday weekend - I get to work Saturday.

Kristi

hey guys I wrote a quick dining report since I was pleasantly surprised with the dining this past weekend.

Yes, that was a great dinner at Kona! The prime rib I had was excellent, washed down with a Kona Longboard. (no Nimbus, Blue Point or Magic Hat there!) And the cheescake I had for dessert was very good, though the chocolate cake others had looked real good.

I just registered for the ToT 13k, (Tom, want to do it also?) which will happen the end of October. So it looks like I am headed to DW again! (but not soon enough...)

Everyone have a great three day weekend!

Yes, that was a great dinner at Kona! The prime rib I had was excellent, washed down with a Kona Longboard. (no Nimbus, Blue Point or Magic Hat there!) And the cheescake I had for dessert was very good, though the chocolate cake others had looked real good.

I just registered for the ToT 13k, (Tom, want to do it also?) which will happen the end of October. So it looks like I am headed to DW again! (but not soon enough...)

Everyone have a great three day weekend!

I wanted to try that Kona Longboard beer but I stuck to the coffee drinks trying to wake up. What kind of beer was it? May have to stop in the lounge next week and try one.

Speaking of Kona, I could really use an Island Sunset or the Kailuea Torte right about now. They were both yummy!!!

Speaking of Kona, I could really use an Island Sunset or the Kailuea Torte right about now. They were both yummy!!!

That torte was to die for.

In fact I am seriously considering redoing our Saturday plans, cancelling Spoodles, childcare and Jellyrolls. I would love my daughter to see the Poly...may see if I can get a Kona ADR, wander around the resort and watch Wishes from the beach.

EDIT: I just called and changed it. Kona, Poly and fireworks on Saturday instead of Spoodles, childcare and Jellyrolls. I am so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter