May 2, 2014 - A WONDERous trip through the Locks WBPC

HI All. :cool1: Hello to Mermaidmama and family :worship: Just wanted to say hello to everyone and to post the news that DCL will start in Sept on the Fantasy and then soon on the other 3 ships also, a way to see the Navigators on your smartphone. Of course you will have to purchase the internet package but it sure would save some paper on board. They still will be printing daily's but I think the phone app will make it much easier. here is a link to the story.:thumbsup2
http://www.wdwinfo.com/news/disney-cruise-line/Disney_Cruise_Line_releases_onboard_schedule_via_app.htm. I hope this helps. Have a gret day everyone.:firefight

Your info is slightly incorrect. You will be able to use the app for free on the ship. The ships wifi will know if you launch the app. So no charge.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

My eyes wish it could be used on my IPod...that would be my choice!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Your info is slightly incorrect. You will be able to use the app for free on the ship. The ships wifi will know if you launch the app. So no charge.

Well thanks for the update. i guess it pays to finish reading the info.lol:worship:

It will work on a iPad. I already have the app downloaded to it.

No problem.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Ok! That is wonderful...I like the fact that you will be able to plan ahead. I hope the whole movie schedule will be available right from the start!

Ok! That is wonderful...I like the fact that you will be able to plan ahead. I hope the whole movie schedule will be available right from the start!

I don't think it will give you info shoreside. I believe you list be on the ship to get the info. That's the downside I guess.

I sent a PM to Brixton regarding FE's, but no reply. She's on a cross-country trip now, so maybe that's the delay. If anyone else can give me a link to the FE sign up sheet, I'd appreciate it. If not, Hakuna Matata!

I don't think it will give you info shoreside. I believe you list be on the ship to get the info. That's the downside I guess.

I don't need to know anything, shoreside. I was hoping the movie schedule for the whole 2 weeks would be available the first day. On the EBTA they gave one week at a time. I made some wrong inferences about what would be showing the second week.

Has getting together for pin trading been mentioned here? Any interest?

Sorry Bobbi. We have a lot of pins (given to us on cruises and at DVC events) but never got into trading them.

Bobbi, when is your next trip to the World? We'll be there the first week of Dec. It would be great to meet.

Hi folks!

Just a quick note to say we definitely wont be able to make this one :sad: hope you all have a most fantastic cruise and maybe we'll join you on one one day :)

Look forward to reading some TRs next year

Sorry Bobbi. We have a lot of pins (given to us on cruises and at DVC events) but never got into trading them.

Bobbi, when is your next trip to the World? We'll be there the first week of Dec. It would be great to meet.

Our next trip is October 2nd...the Gamers Meet!:goodvibes. Our December trip begins in the 14th, at VWL!

When is your December trip?

Hi folks!

Just a quick note to say we definitely wont be able to make this one :sad: hope you all have a most fantastic cruise and maybe we'll join you on one one day :)

Look forward to reading some TRs next year

Hi ShellB8585 :cool1: Sorry to hear you will not be able to be with us for the WBPC. Swimming the pond is out of the question :boat:but, I could put you up in our room. Oops, forgot about security. :scared1: Oh Well! Have a great day Mate..:grouphug:

Our next trip is October 2nd...the Gamers Meet!:goodvibes. Our December trip begins in the 14th, at VWL!

When is your December trip?

We arrive on Dec 1 to the 6th at VWL and then we drive down to Miami and
board the beautiful Celebrity Reflection on the 7th for 1 week.
They had quite the deal. Free classic alcohol package for 2. Should be interesting! :drinking1

We'll miss you by a week.:worried:

We arrive on Dec 1 to the 6th at VWL and then we drive down to Miami and
board the beautiful Celebrity Reflection on the 7th for 1 week.
They had quite the deal. Free classic alcohol package for 2. Should be interesting! :drinking1

We'll miss you by a week.:worried:

Eastern or Western Caribbean? We've never cruised Celebrity, so I do not know what an alcohol package is.

Sorry we miss you in WDW...there will be other times. I hope.

I sent a PM to Brixton regarding FE's, but no reply. She's on a cross-country trip now, so maybe that's the delay. If anyone else can give me a link to the FE sign up sheet, I'd appreciate it. If not, Hakuna Matata!

navigator apps and a verandah smoking ban, this thread is a trove of information:yay: who is organizing champagne girls? are any families interested in pj breakfast? we had a great time at breakfast this year:)

welcome, mermaid mama:wizard:
i have a list of all who are interested in fe. fe cutoff will be april 1st, with final spreadsheet sent on the 2nd...to be revised many times, i'm sure:thumbsup2 i'll divide the list into groups based on your preferences (total number of cabins, how many cabins you want, ages, favourite characters, etc..)

hello from kennebunkport. it's cold here.

Just saying hi. Getting ready for my big trip in Oct.10/2-10/6 at AKL Jambo and doing the MyMagic+ test with MagicBands. Very exciting. Then 10/6-10/10 on the dream for a friends wedding. Then back to Jambo 10/10-10/16 for more WDW fun and MyMagic+ testing. So we are going to have 2 sets of Magic Bands. Very exciting. Can't wait.

Just saying hi. Getting ready for my big trip in Oct.10/2-10/6 at AKL Jambo and doing the MyMagic+ test with MagicBands. Very exciting. Then 10/6-10/10 on the dream for a friends wedding. Then back to Jambo 10/10-10/16 for more WDW fun and MyMagic+ testing. So we are going to have 2 sets of Magic Bands. Very exciting. Can't wait.

Sounds super fun! Totally excited to hear about the MagicBands. Do tell!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter