MataHari22's Design Thread, Stroller Tags, Mickey Heads, Tip Envelopes.....

Hi Dawn,

The Disigns you did me two months ago were great - so I’m back for some more if possible:

Could you please do a cruise tickets for our March 10th 2020 Cruise on the MSC Divina. The budget didn’t allow for a Disney cruise, unfortunately.

Luna
Joe
Elizabeth

Thanks so much and happy holidays to you and yours. Maybe 2020 be a healthy one!

Hi Dawn,

I’m looking for some invites for Character Breakfast and Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.

There is 3 girls and 1 boy for each time. 3 Character Breakfasts and 1 Bibbidi

Lexi, Evie, Rubie & Alfie

1. Crystal Palace Character Breakfast 21.05.2020 8.00am

2. Princess Story Book Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall at Epcot, Norway 28.05.2020 8.30

3. Donald’s Dining Safari Breakfast at Tusker House 09.06.2020 8.10am

4. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique 27.05.2020
1 Girl 1 Boy at 8.35am Rubie - Alfie
2 Girls at 8.45am Lexi - Evie

We prefer a minimalistic design, but would like to include some characters from each place in each design.

I am hoping to give them to the children on the 4th January as a reveal so would like to get them printed for then if possible.

It would also be good if it was in 6x4 so I can print onto card, and it would fit in a envolope for them.

Thank you

Last edited:
Hi Dawn,

I’m looking for some invites for Character Breakfast and Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.

There is 3 girls and 1 boy for each time. 3 Character Breakfasts and 1 Bibbidi

Lexi, Evie, Rubie & Alfie

1. Crystal Palace Character Breakfast 21.05.2020 8.00am

2. Princess Story Book Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall at Epcot, Norway 28.05.2020 8.30

3. Donald’s Dining Safari Breakfast at Tusker House 09.06.2020 8.10am

4. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique 27.05.2020
1 Girl 1 Boy at 8.35am Rubie - Alfie
2 Girls at 8.45am Lexi - Evie

We prefer a minimalistic design, but would like to include some characters from each place in each design.

I am hoping to give them to the children on the 4th January as a reveal so would like to get them printed for then if possible.

It would also be good if it was in 6x4 so I can print onto card, and it would fit in a envolope for them.

Thank you

Hello, I sent you a pm regarding this request.

Hi Dawn,

The Disigns you did me last year were great - so i',m back for some more if possible:

Could you please do a Mickey heads for our July 25th 2020 Cruise on the Disney Magic

Emma (Favourite character Ariel)

If time, could you also do me a Mickey word cloud with:
Stuart
Sonya
Jack
John
Pauline
Emma
McKenzie

Thanks so much.

Stuart

Hi! Made these and I will pm you the link to my Flickr.

IMG_3127.JPG

I would like to see if I can get a few things for our trip the end of this month to Disney World. Our dates for the trip are Jan 31 - February 8 if you need that information.

1) Can get a stroller sign (I'm going to use it on a wheelchair) for my DD Abby? She is 10 and loves Star Wars, especially Princess Leia and Rey. Maybe something about Princess Abby's (insert Star Wars vehicle name).

2) I'm not sure if you do these or not...but I am looking for 2 autograph book covers.
One is for Abby, anything Star Wars.
The next is for Emma (age 8) She absolutely loves Haunted Mansion, especially Madam Leota.

Let me know if there are any problems. Thank you so much!

Dawn!! I love all of your stuff!

Would you please make a few items for our Disney Cruise which will be February 21-27 on the Disney Wonder?

I would love 2 pretend cruise tickets for my daughters. It would be also great to get some Mickey heads and any other graphics you would love to create for us as we would print these out to create magnets for our door. Completely up to you on what you would like to do.

William-loves Star Wars and anything Jungle book
Beth-Tinkerbell, Mrs. Incredible
Maggie-Rapunzel
Isabella-Ariel

We love all things Toy Story, Lion King, Frozen, Donald Duck, all Disney princesses and we always stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge when we go to the parks.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to do this. :lovestruc:tink:

Hi! Made these and I will pm you the link to my Flickr.

View attachment 461585

Hi Dawn,

Thanks for these Disigns - they're great as ever.

For our 2018 Cruise you very kindly designed some embarkation T-Shirt images for us (still in your Flickr album) and I was hoping you'd be willing to be able to do something similar for this year? Previously you provided individual head-fills for each person & a combined 'family' image - the same combination again would be perfect.

We're going on the July 25th Disney Magic Northern European Cruise from Dover-Copenhagen.

You can find the route maps & itinerary either here or here.
Our family name is McKenzie.
Travelling are:
Stuart
Sonya
Jack
Emma
Pauline
John

Thanks in advance.

Stuart

Hi Dawn!
I hope you are doing well! I wanted to first say that I really like your DISigns! I have a trip coming up in 101 days (My Dalmatian Day)! I was wondering if you could possibly make me some extra gum candy labels. I am wanting to give these out as Cast Member gifts! I would like them to say something along the lines of

Thanks for making our day EXTRA Magical!
Your friends from Kentucky

Then if you could put different characters on them that would be wonderful. We are having a best friends trip of 7 adults. So some of our favorites are Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Monsters Inc (Mike and Sully), Gus Gus, Olaf, Dumbo, and Mickey of course. Thank you so much.
Mary

Hi Dawn,
Could I please have the following License plates:
*Hitch Hiking Ghost
Disney World
Parrish Family
March 2020

*Pirate Mickey
Disney World
Parrish Family
March 2020

*Lighting McQueen
Disney World
Stead Ride
March 2020

*Any Goofy design(maybe something to do with flower and garden too)
Disney World
Nana's Scooter
March 2020

Thank you so very much

I would like to see if I can get a few things for our trip the end of this month to Disney World. Our dates for the trip are Jan 31 - February 8 if you need that information.

1) Can get a stroller sign (I'm going to use it on a wheelchair) for my DD Abby? She is 10 and loves Star Wars, especially Princess Leia and Rey. Maybe something about Princess Abby's (insert Star Wars vehicle name).

2) I'm not sure if you do these or not...but I am looking for 2 autograph book covers.
One is for Abby, anything Star Wars.
The next is for Emma (age 8) She absolutely loves Haunted Mansion, especially Madam Leota.

Let me know if there are any problems. Thank you so much!

I made these for you, today. For Abby's tag, I googled what Rey's vehicle was and that is what it showed. I have no idea about it because I'm not up on the new Star Wars stuff. For Emma, I had a Daisy Duck that I drew as Madame Leota, so I used that for her autograph book.

I will send you a pm with the link to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

phonto.png

Hi Dawn,

The Disigns you did me two months ago were great - so I’m back for some more if possible:

Could you please do a cruise tickets for our March 10th 2020 Cruise on the MSC Divina. The budget didn’t allow for a Disney cruise, unfortunately.

Luna
Joe
Elizabeth

Thanks so much and happy holidays to you and yours. Maybe 2020 be a healthy one!

I made these for you today. I am sending you the link to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

IMG_3415.JPG

Hi Dawn,

Everyone loved the things you made for me last year. Could I put in another request for this year?
I would love a set of your Mickey flying to Disney World tickets.
The names are Ava, Trinity, & Aubrey. The dates are April 21st -Apr 27th.
Also if you have time a set of your "admission" tickets for each park. Thank you so much for all you do.

I'm sorry, I haven't been well, and I am a little better and trying to catch up on my requests. Do still need these items?

I'm sorry, I haven't been well, and I am a little better and trying to catch up on my requests. Do still need these items?

Hi Dawn,
I'm glad you are feeling a little better though I wish you said you were feeling all better =)
Yes, if you are feeling up to it I would still love them.
We added another little one though so can I add Zoe to the list of names?

Hi Dawn! I am so glad to see you still here doing your wonderful DISigns. I hope this new year is your best one yet. We just got home from our cruise in which you made me some fabulous items. We are booked again for another cruise over my daughter's spring break from April 4-11 on the Fantasy. I would love to have another itinerary map design please. Here is the link https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/...m-port-canaveral/april-4-2020-disney-fantasy/

Can I please get one for each of the family names listed below?

Ruiz Family
Schaufelberger
Reeves
James
Brown
Broome
Wolf
Walcott
Kleinheksel
McMahon
Desormeau
Hornback

I will also be requesting my usual word cloud in the DCL logo but will come back for that as to not overwhelm the request. No rush.

Many many thanks!!

Hi Dawn,

Everyone loved the things you made for me last year. Could I put in another request for this year?
I would love a set of your Mickey flying to Disney World tickets.
The names are Ava, Trinity, & Aubrey. The dates are April 21st -Apr 27th.
Also if you have time a set of your "admission" tickets for each park. Thank you so much for all you do.

I have all your tickets done. Will send you the link to my Flickr and you can download the full resolution copies from there.
IMG_3471.JPG

Dawn!! I love all of your stuff!

Would you please make a few items for our Disney Cruise which will be February 21-27 on the Disney Wonder?

I would love 2 pretend cruise tickets for my daughters. It would be also great to get some Mickey heads and any other graphics you would love to create for us as we would print these out to create magnets for our door. Completely up to you on what you would like to do.

William-loves Star Wars and anything Jungle book
Beth-Tinkerbell, Mrs. Incredible
Maggie-Rapunzel
Isabella-Ariel

We love all things Toy Story, Lion King, Frozen, Donald Duck, all Disney princesses and we always stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge when we go to the parks.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to do this. :lovestruc:tink:

I made these for you. I will send you a link to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

IMG_3565.JPG

Hi Dawn,
Could I please have the following License plates:
*Hitch Hiking Ghost
Disney World
Parrish Family
March 2020

*Pirate Mickey
Disney World
Parrish Family
March 2020

*Lighting McQueen
Disney World
Stead Ride
March 2020

*Any Goofy design(maybe something to do with flower and garden too)
Disney World
Nana's Scooter
March 2020

Thank you so very much

I made these for you, today. I will send you the link to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

IMG_3600.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!