MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for autograph book covers, and I noticed that you do the name fills. If you are able to, I need Walt Disney World 2014 autograph cover page with the following:
Goofy Name fill -Hannah
Frozen Name fill (both or either one of the characters) - Riane
Jack and Sally (or just Jack) from Nightmare Before Christmas-Sarah

If the bottom can say "Autograph Book" that would be great.
Thank you

What size?

Hello there! I have looked through most of your albums and wanted to request a few things please. :goodvibes

We are leaving at the end of May.

I have 3 children that I am taking to Disney World (Magic Kingdom only)

I would like to request name fills as well as autograph covers for them.

I'd like the Autograph covers to say Walt Disney World 2014 their name (name fill) and Autograph Book or Autographs (which ever is easier on you)

First one is Wesley. I'd like Car's.

Second is Hayden. I'd like Toy Story...Woody and/or Buzz (He is a Woody Fanatic!)

Third is Lillie. She is a Frozen fanatic so I'd like to do Frozen for her.

I'd like the name fills to do iron transfers onto little tote bags for them and I plan on also making autograph books for them. I hope I have included everything you need. Thank you so much for your hard work. You rock!!! :woohoo:

We are going to Legoland one day too so if you have anything you could do for a iron on t-shirt for each name that would be great too.

It won't let me post the links because this is my first post and apparently you have to have 10 posts. I have the link though. Please let me know how I can send them to you. Thanks again!

What size autograph covers do you want? With the Lego designs, which do you want-Lego Movie, Ninjago, or Chima?

You have quite an array of choices, and I've spent a great deal of time looking for Xavier personalized stuff, as the search engine indicates you have completed some. Any way, I couldn't find but one on the Disboards and it was a Batman.I want something more Disney, so I'd like to request this design with Xavier

http://www.4shared.com/photo/dEVUu6Vm/Dylan_cars_fill.html?dirPwdVerified=7a888a80&showComments

Could I please get you to make it as an additional desgin like this, but where you say something like, I hear that you, your mommy and daddy will be coming to Walt Disney World soon and we can't wait to see you!

Thank you so much!

Hi Marne- I love all of your DISigns. And was hoping you can help me with these for October 2014 trip. I found most of them in your photo bucket, if i did it wrong please let me know or just go with what you think. Only @ 5 posts so cant do links :(

2 boys 8 & 5 JT & Nick (Can be on same invite)

25-Oct-14 WELCOME LETTER
25-Oct-14 430P TREX DTD
25-Oct-14 3P BBB-KNIGHT PKG
26-Oct-14 8A 1900 PARK FARE
28-Oct-14 8A HOLLYWOOD &VINE
28-Oct-14 4P PRIME TIME CAFÉ
29-Oct-14 9A PIRATES LEAGUE
30-Oct-14 10A CHEF MICKEYS
30-Oct-14 530P RAINFOREST CAFÉ
31-Oct-14 950A TUSKER HOUSE
1-Nov-14 8A OHANA

***NEW*** FOR: Dadoo, Pa, Mom, Dad, JT & Nick (all on 1 invite)
29-Oct-14 915p TOMMORROW LAND TERRACE FIREWORKS PARTY (can you make it say surprise Stitch invites you to ....)

FOR: Dadoo, Pa, Mom, Dad, JT & Nick (all on 1 invite)
26-Oct-14 MNSSHP

Prime time-50sprimetimeinvite_jrt_zps6c6dfa14

Ohana-shadowwryter%20disign%20redos/OhanaBestFriendsInvitation_mitchell_zpsbd719ccd

Tusker House-/shadowwryter%20disign%20redos/TuskerHouseDonaldsSafariBreakfastInvitation_mitchell_zpsa8646988

chef mickeys-shadowwryter%20disign%20redos/ChefMickeysDinnerInvitation_aw_zps87ab615f

trex-shadowwryter%20disign%20redos/T-RexInvitation_campa_zpsb762408e

rainforest-shadowwryter%20disign%20redos/RainforestCafeInvitation_caroline_zps1a79aa81

1900-shadowwryter%20disign%20redos/1900ParkFareBreakfastInvitationBlue_pampn_zps0e1b00e0

bbb-shadowwryter%20disign%20redos/KnightPackageInvitation_dillon_zps64ea4c28

mnsshp-shadowwryter%20disign%20redos/MNSSHPInvitation_mmej_zpsa46e3feb

pirates league-green-eyedmarne/media/Disney%20Disigns/Invites/PirateLeagueInvite_logan_zpsac046104

welcome-green-eyedmarne/media/Disney%20Disigns/Invites/WDWinvite_alex_zps7610851e

Thanks so much.
Angie

These are shadowryter redos.....

and these are mine.....

Read the first post on this thread is tells you how to navigate photobucket. The links for my photobucket and 4shared are in my signature with the passwords next to them so you can access.....:thumbsup2

Thanks I finally got it, just didn't seem to work on my iPad. But I have you saved on my desktop. Will definitely be getting ahold of you this fall!!! Are the images just PMd to me then?

Hello!! I love seeing all your work so beautiful work! I was wondering if you could make us some Autograph cover pages.we are going to Disneyland 2014 We need 4x6 for all of them. Frozen Anna and Elsa Emmalea Cecily Payton Sydney Frozen Oloff Mackenzie Maddisen . Then to iron on shirts; Milan name fill Brijette Lego movie name fill Sean. I have some more but my iPad doesn't let me find them or post them as easily as my desktop so I,, have to do more then one post. I hope that's ok. :)

I wasn't sure what you were talking about when you said Milan name fill....:confused3

Thanks I finally got it, just didn't seem to work on my iPad. But I have you saved on my desktop. Will definitely be getting ahold of you this fall!!! Are the images just PMd to me then?

No they are posted on this thread.......

You are SO SPEEDY with your requests and your work is incredible!

Well, my promise to not request for anymore autograph cards turned out to be a "lie"...LOL that I need Pinocchio...how fitting! :) Hope you got a lil chuckle! :rotfl2:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Hi Marne-

May I please have a Frozen name fill (the style that has Olaf on the left hand side) with a border around it? The name is Karen. It's for my son's wonderful teacher for teacher appreciation week, so no need to add Disneyworld/land text. Thank you very much.

Marne-thanks they look great! Can you make some changes when you have chance? JT's (not TJ) name is spelled wrong on
Hollywood and vine
bbb
Prime time
& looks like we got an invite for Xavier attached instead of our pirates league invite. Thanks so much I really appreciate your work and time.
Angie

Hi Marne,

Would you be able to make a Tiana namefill for my friend Dominique. If so, can I please have it by the beginning of June.

Thanks so much,
Melissa

Hi! Your disigns are wonderful! I was wondering if I could request a few! Thank you SO much in advance!

2014DisneyWorld_goins_zps992158ee.png with "North Andover School of Dance" on top of the 2014

DisneyGroup3_Mhincherick_zps630bd9da.png with the family names LaBrecque and McCormick

Fab5disign_lhegge_zps38f7ca41.png with the family names LaBrecque and McCormick

Fab5MHfamily_lucas_zpsfc12a9f9.png with NASD on the left ear and 2014 on the right

Thank you very much!

Marne- love your DISigns... Printed some up for our February trip with our kids. Can you do something up for DH & I ... Taking a10th wedding Anniv trip in November.... I'm thinking a coordinating DISign "His Princess" "Her Prince Charming". . . Mr & Mrs DISigns or whatever - something cute we can wear to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. Maybe even a cars DISign with McQueen & Sally or something... I didn't see any coordinating DISigns for anniversary celebrations, but I may have missed them.

THANKS!!!!

Marne-thanks they look great! Can you make some changes when you have chance? JT's (not TJ) name is spelled wrong on
Hollywood and vine
bbb
Prime time
& looks like we got an invite for Xavier attached instead of our pirates league invite. Thanks so much I really appreciate your work and time.
Angie

Sorry.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter