Marion's Requests Part Deux - **All posts will henceworth be ignored**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marion-

Could you please make me one of your minnie heads with the zebra print going horizontal with the names Taylor and one with Rorie and Tiffany in it also the one posted on this page of the red minnie head with minnie and mickey standing by it with the same names Taylor and Rorie and Tiffany
Thanks so much your desgins are amazing!!!!!

Can I please request 2FamiliesTogether-11.jpg? If you want to post a blank one, I can personalize with all of our names- otherwise, I can give you the names of everyone. The only change I need is on the bottom Mickey ears, if you could do 1 boy and the others all girls. The top 4 Mickey ears can stay as is- 2 boys and 2 girls. Thank you so much! Let me know if you prefer to personalize them yourself and I'll post the names. Thanks, again!

I hadn't saved that one since it was a one time only and only 3.5 x 3.5. So I did 2 choices!

The point of making these was to make them easy to cut out. Adding WDW really makes it a new DISign and defeats my purpose in doing them! Sorry about that... also sorry that I don't do the blanks with WDW mostly for the same reason

hope they still work for you

RustMan...

I have a special request... I was browsing your photobucket and noticed an Autograph Cover Photo that has all the characters and the castle with Walt Disney World 2012 superimposed... With My Autograph Book at the bottom...

The first photo in AutographCovers album. Hope this makes sense.

I was wondering if I could get this in 8x8... without the words on the picture.
On the top Walt Disney World 2013
On the bottom Amanda's Autograph Book
On other bottom Lisa's Autograph Book.

I hope this makes sense...

I'm not in any rush - Leaving in April!

Thanks Lisa

Tigger i luv DISNEY: not a rule reader I guess :rolleyes:

Please note that I require the JPG file name....not a link, not a path and not a description.

Thanks!!

Marion,

You are a life saver! Thank you so much for the four letters I requested I know the kids will love them.

You truly have amazing talent and I greatly appreciate the time you put into making these!

Hi I was wondering if I could get this design for each of my boys. I need one for Brandon & one for Evan. I am going to try to make these into an iron on decal for a t shirt.

PithHelmet2.jpg

Thanks so very much!

Hello - I was wondering if I could get this changed to 2012 .
Thank you !! It is the family one with two girls mom and dad. Here is the file name

4ParksFamily-4a.jpg

Could you do three Mickey heads for me with the names in the center and 2012 on one ear?

Scott
MickeyFront1k.jpg

Jenn
th_MinnieBowFront1o.jpg
red bow

Eliza (1st Visit on the other ear)
th_MinnieBowFront1o.jpg
pink bow

I hope I did that right...
Thank you!!!

Sorry RustManFan... I was not sure how to find the jpeg name on photobucket... I don't use it and am not really familiar with it.

However I got it figured now - I downloaded the one you had and it popped up with a jpeg name...

ManyCharacters - AC4.jpeg

I still would like this in 8x8 form... with the Walt Disney World 2013 at the top and Amanda's Autograph Book and Lisa's Autograph book at the bottom... with just the many characters picture in the middle...

Sorry for the frustration and confusion...
Thanks again,

Lisa

tboettcher: welcome to the forum. please note that most DISigners have rules for the format of requests and they are different from DISigner to DISigner. See the title of this thread? See my signature?

the JPG file names are required for ALL requests.

Happy to assist with that info provided!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter