Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Thank you. It looks great.

Showed this to DH, and he can't believe y'all do this for free.

Now to try to convince him that we need to bring the stroller. I still think a five-year old girl will get tired during six straight days in the parks.

(We'll still find a use for this. Again, thanks.)

Hi, can I get License-Aliens1 with Rieske for a September 2013 trip as well as
License HHG1 for September 2013, too. Thanks!

License-Tinkerbell11.jpg

I apologize that I my not be correctly linking the jpey - I do not currently have a computer and can only access from my phone. Is it possible to get this Tinkerbell 11 stroller sign with Mellini Family Stroller placed on it? We are going in September 2013 to WDW.

Thank you so much and if I did not link the jpeg correctly, I understand that you may not be able to fulfill this request. TY!

as thread title indicates, only license plate DISigns on this thread...all other requests will be ignored until placed where they belong

I apologize - like I said, I am having difficulties seeing the info from my phone. I will look for the other information.

TY

TracyJWM: so I guess you are unable to read the stickys with the forum rules or even individual DISigner's rules..... :confused3

C'est la vie

We are taking a trip to the world on 8/2/13, we loved the stroller tag that you made us for our last trip, and would be honored if you could do another one. Our sons name is Zach and we will be celebrating his birthday, we like License-MaterLightning1.jpg a lot, but wondered if you could make it or something similar with a birthday theme, he is in love with everything cars. If not then we would like that one License-MaterLightning1.jpg with Zach and AUG instead of JAN. thank you very much for everything that you do for this community.

Your work is amazing.

Can I please get

License-LittleEinsteins1.jpg.
name - Zak
Date: July 2013

and same one... License-LittleEinsteins1.jpg.
name - Zak
Date: August 2013

Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter