Marion & Jessica's College Sports DISign Shop! Read Post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yours is a "big order," so I will work on it when I have a little more time. Just wanted to let you know I got your request, though.

If this is a design that you are unable to do I would totally understand or if it would help, I have the logo graphics. I just don't know how to post them on this site. I could send them to you if you want.

These are great great great! Would you be able to do Ohio State University Buckeyes and Notre Dame Fighting Irish...both in football?

I would love to print and take on our cruise in a few weeks!!!

You ROCK! Could you send me a PM when done?:-)

These are great great great! Would you be able to do Ohio State University Buckeyes and Notre Dame Fighting Irish...both in football?

I would love to print and take on our cruise in a few weeks!!!

You ROCK! Could you send me a PM when done?:-)

Ohio State was done a few months ago. Check this page:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1700018&page=6

Will do Notre Dame when I get a chance this weekend....

Yours is a "big order," so I will work on it when I have a little more time. Just wanted to let you know I got your request, though.

If this is a design that you are unable to do I would totally understand or if it would help, I have the logo graphics. I just don't know how to post them on this site. I could send them to you if you want.

I just meant you requested a lot of DISigns. No worries. I look for a specific type of graphic when I find logos, so don't worry about uploading anything. I may get to them tomorrow, but I try to stay away from the computer on my day off. :surfweb::laughing:

Could you do a Goofy basketball one for Syracuse University, this is so cute, I can admit I am a syracuse university fan for basketball, not for football though right now. Thanks

could you do one of the mickey ones for football with the mickey mouse on it for Texas Tech? thank you SO MUCH! my BIL will just die!

Wondering if you could do Cinderella and Aerial for University of Tennessee Volunteers Orange and white symbot is power T I guess it would sound best "Everyone loves a VOL girl"

Thanks!

Wondering if you could do Cinderella and Aerial for University of Tennessee Volunteers Orange and white symbot is power T I guess it would sound best "Everyone loves a VOL girl"

Thanks!

Actually I think "Everyone loves a Tennessee girl" would look/sound better?
Whadya think???

Here ya go, ladies!

ltsw-1.jpg

ltariel.jpg

ltbelle.jpg

ulcindy.jpg

ultink.jpg

Thanks!

tennariel.jpg

tenncindy.jpg

RustManFan's
can you do a mickey head one with Georgia Tech with goofy- football
thanks a billion, my husband is a big fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter