Marion & Jessica's College Sports DISign Shop! Read Post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalSnowWhite

DIS Veteran
Welcome to our college sports DISign thread!!

Posters who do not request DISigns as outlined in the following guidelines may not receive a DISign. We love to DISign, but it's a lot more fun and a lot easier to DISign for those that follow the "rules." ;)

When requesting a DISign, direct it towards the DISigner. Just saying "Can I get Arizona State?" will probably get you nothing, as we won't know whose DISign you wanted. Rather than spending time DISigning for someone who may not have wanted it in the first place, we'll just move on to the next request.

Also, please be aware that, although we are fabulous :-)laughing:), we are not full-time DISigners. DISigns can sometimes take an hour, sometimes a week depending on our family, work and social lives. We will see your request in this thread. If a week has gone by with no response or DISign posted, feel free to PM either of us. Please do not make multiple requests or PM for the same DISign.

Here's a link to the old thread so you can see if your team has already been DISigned: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1700018

Attention: TotalSnowWhite is now PolyndianPrincessJes!!
Direct any PMs, questions and requests to PPJ so I'm sure to see them!!

OK, these are the ones I've got ready to customize. If you want one, give me the team (specific name of the team, not just the state because I have no idea which colleges go by XXXX or XXXX State or U of XXXX, etc.) and the wording (Everyone Loves A _____ Girl). :cheer2:

PolyndianPrincessJes's DISigns

oua.jpg

oub.jpg

ouc.jpg

ouj.jpg

oum.jpg

ou.jpg

ousb.jpg

ousw.jpg

OUtiana.jpg

OUMulan.jpg

outink.jpg

RustManFan's DISigns

Remember, I must have a sample JPG and do NOT use the quote feature and you will make me delighted to respond to your requests!

College Football link: http://s387.photobucket.com/user/RustManFan/library/Disney Stuff/Sports/College Football?sort=3&page=1

Be sure you get my password from the Meet the DISigners sticky near the top of the forum (in my profile)

When requesting from RustManFan, be sure to include the same info as far as specific school. Currently, she is only doing football and basketball DISigns. PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST ANY OTHER SPORTS!! This post will be updated if and when she adds new sports.

As a courtesy to your DISigner, please keep alterations to the DISign to a minimum. Of course, you can customize the team and wording here and there, but your DISigners work hard on their DISigns, and changing it so it no longer resembles the original DISign is kind of insulting. If you have a specific DISign you are in the market for, try posting on the main DISign board. Often times a DISigner can put together the elements you're looking for in your DISign.

Onto the DISigns...

Last edited by a moderator:
link to Basketball images: http://s387.photobucket.com/user/RustManFan/library/Disney Stuff/Sports/Basketball?sort=9&page=1#

link to Football images: http://s387.photobucket.com/user/Ru...y Stuff/Sports/College Football?sort=9&page=1

password is noquotes

and I will specifically have TotalSnowWhite update the rules in post #1 if and when I do add other sports.

I have decided that any request that is posted that indicates the DISer has not looked at the rules (see thread title please) will simply be ignored.

In the meantime, Here are instructions for you to get JPG file names....

From a post:

If the image is a thumbnail you can simply hover your mouse over the image and see the path on the lower left of your PC. Remember to only give me the jpg file name that follows the final =.

If the DISign is a full size image, right click on the image and select View Image Info. Right click once on the location line around the middle of the screen. Hit the END button on your keyboard and you will be taken to the part of the path that shows the jpg file name. Remember to only give me the jpg file name that, in this case, follows the final /.

From Photobucket:

Hover your mouse over the thumbnail of the DISign you want. On the lower left of your PC you will see the Photobucket path. Remember to only give me the jpg file name that, in Photobucket, follows view&current=

RustManFan,
Could you please make a University of Kentucky football design? Thank you very much.

RustManFan,
Could you please make a University of Kentucky football design? Thank you very much.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

You get that for following directions!!! :rotfl: The other thread got way too confusing at times. I guess that's why everyone else does their own threads. :laughing:

OK...back to the thread...

Marion, make this poster a U of K DISign!! :rotfl2:

Rustmanfan,

I love,love, love the Mickey and WVU! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! When you get time can I also have a WV (same symbol as on the helmet) on Ariels and Tinker Bells face? Thank you for all your hard work!

RustManFan,

already on my growing list! soon!

I posted this on the CLOSED thread College Sports previously:

I know I have about 5 DISigns to do and I will get to them. Have other things besides DISigning to do and work full time so please be patient! They will all be football DISigns since that's what I do! Maybe someday other sports but not anytime soon so please do not ask....

University of Utah (now done)
WVU (now done)

KState Wildcats
South Carolina Gamecocks
University of Kentucky

Rustmanfan,

I love,love, love the Mickey and WVU! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! When you get time can I also have a WV (same symbol as on the helmet) on Ariels and Tinker Bells face? Thank you for all your hard work!

Please refer to the first post and request again. I need more info. Don't forget to direct your posts to the correct DISigner (I completely skipped your post the first time).

Hello,

I know that since I'm a Longhorn fan, you may not want to do this, but I come in peace:)

I was wondering if you would be able to create a Tink, Cinderella and Ariel to say Everyone loves An Everest Girl.

This is not a specific college, it is my kids' elementary school. So you probably wouldn't find the logo for the cheek. The logo would be EA, the colors are yellow and black, it would look good if the EA were in yellow and outlined in black.

I know, us Longhorns are high maintenance. If this is too much trouble, I completely understand. I just thought that my dd would like to wear this on spirit day. By the way, I really was hoping that y'all would beat Florida.

Thanks!

Hello,

I know that since I'm a Longhorn fan, you may not want to do this, but I come in peace:)

I was wondering if you would be able to create a Tink, Cinderella and Ariel to say Everyone loves An Everest Girl.

This is not a specific college, it is my kids' elementary school. So you probably wouldn't find the logo for the cheek. The logo would be EA, the colors are yellow and black, it would look good if the EA were in yellow and outlined in black.

I know, us Longhorns are high maintenance. If this is too much trouble, I completely understand. I just thought that my dd would like to wear this on spirit day. By the way, I really was hoping that y'all would beat Florida.

Thanks!

As a Texan on a Florida attraction-based board, I will make you something for your bravery!! :laughing:

I'll see what I can put together. Do they have a mascot?

As a Texan on a Florida attraction-based board, I will make you something for your bravery!! :laughing:

I'll see what I can put together. Do they have a mascot?

I didn't really think about that, maybe I should duck for cover.

The school is called Everest Academy. They are the Mountaineers, nothing that would look too cute on the cheek of a princess. I looked at our website and didn't see anything that could be copied. What we mostly see on things is the EA in yellow and outlined in black. I created an EA in a word document that I could send you if you want, or if you could post the image I might be able to get the EA on the cheek. It doesn't have to be a particular font, just the EA like you have the OU in your examples, except yellow and black.

Thanks.

Rustmanfan.... LOVE the designs!

Do you happen to have UNC (University of North Carolina Tar Heels)? My brother in law is a HUGE fan and I would love to make him a shirt for their first trip this summer!

Thank you so much!

You guys are awesome! I am so glad I have found this thread--finally something my DH will actually wear! Could you please add another college to your to-do list? I really love the way you did the Tampa Bay Buccaneers disign, so could you please tweak it for Louisiana State University? If that's too much trouble your basic disign would be appreciated just as much! Thanks for all you do!

I do love Natalie's LSU disigns! Thanks you for pointing me in her direction! Again, jou are all awesome!

Thank you so much it is great I can't wait to make the t-shirt for him. I was wondering if by chance you also had a basketball design you could do on the mouse ears for UNC University of North Carolina. He is going to be there for 7 days so it would be great to make him a couple shirts. You did a great job with the football just wondered about basketball. Thank you again for the great design.

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks!

Here are your girls:

eariel.jpg

etink.jpg

ecinderella.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter