Margaritaville Resort Orlando

We are staying the night before we cruise in July. Not close to the port, but I could not resist!

Many of the cottages (including mine) are renting for very reasonable prices (3 bdrm with pool for $219/night)
I realize it's a brand new complex with a lot of amenities but wow, that's super expensive. We are renting a 3-bedroom house with a pool in August at Windsor Palms which is just a few minutes from there for $125/night. What does that fee include beyond the house rental itself?

We're checking in on Friday for three nights before a cruise from Port Canaveral to Cuba. Looking forward to it; will report back.

I realize it's a brand new complex with a lot of amenities but wow, that's super expensive. We are renting a 3-bedroom house with a pool in August at Windsor Palms which is just a few minutes from there for $125/night. What does that fee include beyond the house rental itself?
This is why we passed on investing here. Loved everything about the property, theming, location, beautiful!! So much potential when complete.
But...the Orlando market is sooooo heavily saturated with inexpensive options. We wouldn't realize much profit, if any.

Can you tell me who manages the home? I know there was only a choice of one or two companies. We just had a horrible experience with Jeeves this spring break so want to stay away from them.
We use a company called Vstays. You can book directly through their site. Prices are still pretty reasonable. We have had 4 adults and 4 kids in our 3 bedroom 3.5 bath cottage and we have been very comfortable..can easily accommodate 2 families. Full size kitchen, private pool and hot tub, video arcade games, use of all hotel amenities and 5 minute drive to Animal Kingdom...at $350 per night, split by 2 families, really beats some of the resort hotel prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter