March Check-In Thread!

I'm on my second train. We'll be in Anaheim very soon!! We're going to Anaheim Garden Walk as soon as we catch the ART to our hotel from th station.

Glad to see many of us are starting our journey or have begun and arrived safely! :tigger::earsgirl::earsboy::tink:

How exciting, jealous of all of you! I hope the rain stops after today so everyone can enjoy their trips!

We got to Anaheim just around 3:30pm and have not experienced any rain. We've seen tons of big puddles, though, so it might have rained quite a bit when it did.

Also... Mark injured his knee when we first got here and we'll be here for 5 days! He's limping and in a lot of pain. My poor honey. :(

We got to Anaheim just around 3:30pm and have not experienced any rain. We've seen tons of big puddles, though, so it might have rained quite a bit when it did.

Also... Mark injured his knee when we first got here and we'll be here for 5 days! He's limping and in a lot of pain. My poor honey. :(

Oh no! Poor guy. Not good when you're gonna be doing lots of walking.

I'm still nervous about our BB F! res for tonight. It's gorgeous right now, but the forecast still says buckets of rain tonight. I don't mind roaming the parks in the rain, but i'd hate to miss out on F! tonight.

DS crashed at 9:30 last night (up since 5am, usual bedtime 7:30pm), but still woke up at 6am today! He's way too excited to sleep, he tells me!

So, as I do quite often, I was watching ride videos on Youtube to get excited about our upcoming trip at the end of this month. I ended up watching a video of Mickey's Wheel of Terror and I saw in this video that between that attraction and California Screamin' were these two large towers that shot people up into the air kind of like Doctor Dooms Fear Fall at IOA in Florida. But I don't remember ever seeing them there before and no such attraction is listed on the DL Website. Any insights on what this is?

Well, not quite as exciting as being in the parks, but we did get our ART passes in the mail today, so it is getting closer! :) Just 2 short weeks and we are on the road!

Reactions: Jee
So, as I do quite often, I was watching ride videos on Youtube to get excited about our upcoming trip at the end of this month. I ended up watching a video of Mickey's Wheel of Terror and I saw in this video that between that attraction and California Screamin' were these two large towers that shot people up into the air kind of like Doctor Dooms Fear Fall at IOA in Florida. But I don't remember ever seeing them there before and no such attraction is listed on the DL Website. Any insights on what this is?

That sounds like the Maliboomer, which is gone now. Sorry!

Well, the rain did go away today fairly quickly & then wait times were non-existent. We walked right on Indiana Jones, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, teacups, star tours.... Seriously, NO WAIT. The longest wait we had was Dumbo & RSR, 20min each

Well, the rain did go away today fairly quickly & then wait times were non-existent. We walked right on Indiana Jones, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, teacups, star tours.... Seriously, NO WAIT. The longest wait we had was Dumbo & RSR, 20min each

Wow, that's great!

I would also guess you saw videos of the Maliboomer, which closed in 2010. It was located inside one of the curves of Screamin', to the right of Mickey's Fun Wheel (when looking at it from across the water).

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter