March 5, 2011 - Bushwacker Wild Wild Westerners

Woo hoo!:woohoo:

I think we may have gotten lucky. Just checked our online reservation and it looks like we may have main dining. I am glad for DH since he is a diabetic, but sad because I saw many of you have the late seating.

As for the packing lists that are going on, I must be doing something wrong. I have a lot more lines on mine. In fact, we just got our transportation vouchers for our WDW before trip and I had to call to ask for another luggage tag.:rotfl:

Lisa

:banana:WHOOT WHOOT...I decided to check ours again, because of your post, and WOW, they gave us early seating as well!!:cool1: BONUS!!!! I was afraid I was going to have to go down and beg and plead for this.:worship:

I was really surprised that when I told DD's this tonight..they were both disappointed :confused3
My youngest said that was one of her favorite things to do, was wear the life jacket to the drill and have a picture taken...guess I will be taking a picture of her in it in the room instead.... unless she decides to wear it up on deck :)

Huh, Maybe we should start a trend...Wear them anyway!!:laughing: (What the heck am I saying-I must be crazy!!:rolleyes1)

I think we may have gotten lucky. Just checked our online reservation and it looks like we may have main dining. I am glad for DH since he is a diabetic, but sad because I saw many of you have the late seating.

As for the packing lists that are going on, I must be doing something wrong. I have a lot more lines on mine. In fact, we just got our transportation vouchers for our WDW before trip and I had to call to ask for another luggage tag.:rotfl:

Lisa

Lisa! Lucky you are!:thumbsup2 So glad you got the dining you wanted! And just can't express the gratitude I have for your help! It surely was a lucky day for the both of us:cool1: So glad everything worked out, especially after the day I had, looking forward to our Palo brunch! :flower3:

ITS GETTING CLOSER!!!!!:cool1::cool1::thumbsup2:thumbsup2:worship: We are so excited here especially since this is a 7 day(we have only done 1 five day and a three day). Waiting for my work schedule for the week prior but we should be staying at the Contemp. Wednesday and THursday with 3 days in the parks:love:. We are doing AK Friday since they close earlier and can drive to the port to stay at ?????. Still gotta figure that one out. I know CIS and Radisson have parking/shuttler. Where else? Since its only 1 night we just need a place to sleep. Need to do some price digging. DD4 just keeps talking about "7 days in the clubs". She is one of those we have to drag her out for stuff!

ITS GETTING CLOSER!!!!!:cool1::cool1::thumbsup2:thumbsup2:worship: We are so excited here especially since this is a 7 day(we have only done 1 five day and a three day). Waiting for my work schedule for the week prior but we should be staying at the Contemp. Wednesday and THursday with 3 days in the parks:love:. We are doing AK Friday since they close earlier and can drive to the port to stay at ?????. Still gotta figure that one out. I know CIS and Radisson have parking/shuttler. Where else? Since its only 1 night we just need a place to sleep. Need to do some price digging. DD4 just keeps talking about "7 days in the clubs". She is one of those we have to drag her out for stuff!

We are staying at the days in cocoa west in cocoa beach right before entering port area. 50.00 on orbitz, we will see... but we are getting their 11pm night before so only needed a place to lay our head. Hopefully it is decent....:worship::rotfl: The reviews are hit or miss.:confused3 Either way it will be a story to tell if it is a roach hotel.:rotfl2: Then off to ship luxury and a stay at AKL for one night, so it saves us money.

Hi Everyone,

Wooo whoo getting closer! Can't wait! I have been really busy lately with my daughters soccer stuff. She just placed 1st for travel indoor soccer U11! Her travel soccer keeps me so busy I am looking forward to this vacation just so I don't have to drive her to practice lol just kidding.:lmao: Anyway started on my packing too!!

Is anyone going to the parks after the cruise? We are and are staying at CSR! I was wondering if anyone eles was.

Ok, you guys make me feel bad.... Some of you may not know, but the Tink family runs late for everything :sad2: and we do almost everything last minute.:scared1: So, we still do not have a lot of things booked and I have only thought about packing... I keep saying, I have been on this ship how many times, I will fugure it out.... Then I come to the boards and you make me panic.:eek: I guess I better get on Ebay and get that formal stuff ordered... Then I guess I should start a to do list... Guess I need to get those hotels books... For goodness sake, I am just getting our airline tickets... Nothing like the last minute.:lmao: At least THIS cruise our family will not have everyone waiting listening for the Tink's Family name across the PA bcause we slept in on the morning of St. Thomas Customs...:rotfl2: Not a problem on the Western....

We should all try to meet in the chat room one night and have live conversation. That would be fun.

Kim, your DD & my DD need to connect. They can be buddies.....:thumbsup2

Hi Everyone,

Wooo whoo getting closer! Can't wait! I have been really busy lately with my daughters soccer stuff. She just placed 1st for travel indoor soccer U11! Her travel soccer keeps me so busy I am looking forward to this vacation just so I don't have to drive her to practice lol just kidding.:lmao: Anyway started on my packing too!!

Is anyone going to the parks after the cruise? We are and are staying at CSR! I was wondering if anyone eles was.

We'll be in Orlando (WDW) until Monday the 14th...Staying at POR...It's my favorite resort!!:cloud9:

Ok, you guys make me feel bad.... Some of you may not know, but the Tink family runs late for everything :sad2: and we do almost everything last minute.:scared1: So, we still do not have a lot of things booked and I have only thought about packing... I keep saying, I have been on this ship how many times, I will fugure it out.... Then I come to the boards and you make me panic.:eek: I guess I better get on Ebay and get that formal stuff ordered... Then I guess I should start a to do list... Guess I need to get those hotels books... For goodness sake, I am just getting our airline tickets... Nothing like the last minute.:lmao: At least THIS cruise our family will not have everyone waiting listening for the Tink's Family name across the PA bcause we slept in on the morning of St. Thomas Customs...:rotfl2: Not a problem on the Western....

We should all try to meet in the chat room one night and have live conversation. That would be fun.

Don't feel bad, we here in the Mic.keyfan household have a tendency to be late as well!:rolleyes1 We actually have a huge out of state hockey tournament the weekend before, so I have to be all done packing before then! Talk about PANIC!!!!:scared1:

Lisa

I couldn't decide about dining...first I booked late, then switched to main, then back to late...:confused3. Russell finally made the decision for me...he thought 5:45 was too early for us.

I'm afraid my packing list will get LLOONNGGEERR AND LLLOOONNNGGGEEERRRso I did the same thing as you and called ME for more luggage tags!!!! :lmao::lmao:

By the way, Lisa, they don't have the DCL desk at Beach Club anymore. I hope they still plan on picking DCL guests up there. :eek:

I couldn't decide about dining...first I booked late, then switched to main, then back to late...:confused3. Russell finally made the decision for me...he thought 5:45 was too early for us.

I'm afraid my packing list will get LLOONNGGEERR AND LLLOOONNNGGGEEERRRso I did the same thing as you and called ME for more luggage tags!!!! :lmao::lmao:

By the way, Lisa, they don't have the DCL desk at Beach Club anymore. I hope they still plan on picking DCL guests up there. :eek:

Talked to my TA a while ago about it so it should be good. Its the 8am luggage pick up that always has me in a panic. :scared1: I have to have everyone up with their teeth brushed to wait until 11am with nothing to do. :rolleyes1 At least I hope we get to wait in the solarium they have comfortable seating. I was thinking about walking over to Yacht Club for breakfast. We should have one more table service left from our trip.

I am always late too :upsidedow hehehe

Ya both my DD's just got their accounts and are going on the kids page. LOL she told me she just posted like 10 messages. Kayley the 9 year old does not have facebook but she does have a cell phone she can text on if you DD can text pm me and we can exchange their numbers.

We'll be in Orlando (WDW) until Monday the 14th...Staying at POR...It's my favorite resort!!:cloud9:

Oh cool! Since this is our first time DCL and WDW we were not sure what hotel to stay at. We decieded on CSR because of the rooms just being redone with the new beds.

Okay... I logged my daughter Kassy out, but some how it was still on her log in. LOL:confused3

My other DD is standing over my shoulder laughing at me...

Tink, I think you have a bit of an excuse! We have had hotel booked pretty much since the beginning (CIS). I really hope that late dining works well for us, if not we may feed the girls a little early and let them have a snack during our dinner while waiting for dine and play.

We leave five weeks from today! WOO HOO!!!

Talked to my TA a while ago about it so it should be good. Its the 8am luggage pick up that always has me in a panic. :scared1: I have to have everyone up with their teeth brushed to wait until 11am with nothing to do. :rolleyes1 At least I hope we get to wait in the solarium they have comfortable seating. I was thinking about walking over to Yacht Club for breakfast. We should have one more table service left from our trip.

That's good! I'm worried about the luggage pick up too since DH and I are thinking about running the ESPN 5K at DHS that morning. We'd need to leave our room by 6 a.m. and probably wouldn't be back until 9 a.m. which would give us plenty of time to shower, change and get a quick breakfast. Do you think we could take our checked bags to bell services on our way to the 5K??? We'd still have our carryons and we wouldn't have to be out of our room before 11 a.m.

You wouldn't really have to get everyone up and ready to go by 8 a.m. just your checked bags as you can stay in your room until 11 a.m. I like breakfast at the Captain's Grille at the Yacht Club. You could also ride the Friendship boats to the studios and back if you need something to do or go over to the BW and rent a surrey bike to ride around Crescent Lake.

That's good! I'm worried about the luggage pick up too since DH and I are thinking about running the ESPN 5K at DHS that morning. We'd need to leave our room by 6 a.m. and probably wouldn't be back until 9 a.m. which would give us plenty of time to shower, change and get a quick breakfast. Do you think we could take our checked bags to bell services on our way to the 5K??? We'd still have our carryons and we wouldn't have to be out of our room before 11 a.m.

You wouldn't really have to get everyone up and ready to go by 8 a.m. just your checked bags as you can stay in your room until 11 a.m. I like breakfast at the Captain's Grille at the Yacht Club. You could also ride the Friendship boats to the studios and back if you need something to do or go over to the BW and rent a surrey bike to ride around Crescent Lake.

Good luck on the 5K! Thanks for the ideas for the morning. :flower3: As for the luggage, you should get a letter under your door on Friday telling you to have your bags ready for pick up from the cruise folks by 8 am with the appropriate tags. That is what they have done the last couple of years for us. Paul hates to lug the bags around because of his back (or so he tells me). So, he is always for the Disney guys handling them. That is his favorite thing about Disney the Magical Express and the transportation to/from the cruise. Otherwise, on this trip since we are going to Harry Potter for a day we would of stayed off site.

Glad to hear that other folks kids are getting their accounts set up. AJ was having a difficult time. He can read but not post. So, we will try later today again.

Lisa

Good luck on the 5K! Thanks for the ideas for the morning. :flower3: As for the luggage, you should get a letter under your door on Friday telling you to have your bags ready for pick up from the cruise folks by 8 am with the appropriate tags. That is what they have done the last couple of years for us. Paul hates to lug the bags around because of his back (or so he tells me). So, he is always for the Disney guys handling them. That is his favorite thing about Disney the Magical Express and the transportation to/from the cruise. Otherwise, on this trip since we are going to Harry Potter for a day we would of stayed off site.

Glad to hear that other folks kids are getting their accounts set up. AJ was having a difficult time. He can read but not post. So, we will try later today again.

Lisa

Thanks! Since we'll be out of our room from 6-9 a.m., will they still pick up our bags?

Russell is the same way which is why we chose DCL transportation this time. No worries....

I am staying at AKL the day we are done with the cruise and taking ME back the next day, should I have my tags for that soon or do they given them to me at the hotel?

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter