• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 3, 2013 DREAM

I have a question about the FE list
is Candyce another family or just a child? I am unsure of how many family gifts to make

I was woindering the same thing. Is Candyce part of the Tassma group or is she a separate party. ANd if she is part of the group then why are they calling themselves a Darling Son?

A small request for all who have signed up for the FE gifts:
can everybody give me the names of their kids. I was thinking of personalising their gifts by tagging their names on them.

BTW, Cathy thank you for the maps. You just made the gift-giving process so much easier!

Sameera

Hey everyone
I thought i should make clear that Sami is our son and he is 7 years old, while Zoya is our daughter and will be 14 months old when we sail.
My husband pointed out that our names might be confusing!
Happy crafting!

As you can probably see, I am very much addicted to this whole Disney thing. I spend my nights just thinking of what will make this trip extraordinary - and why not share! ;)

I've updated your information Areemas in the list. I've also updated mine. I will continue updating it when I get the information.

Areemas - we may find people that do not wish to share their children's names. Maybe in those cases you can replace the names with Prince or Princess...

Cathy

Areemas said:
I was woindering the same thing. Is Candyce part of the Tassma group or is she a separate party. ANd if she is part of the group then why are they calling themselves a Darling Son?

A small request for all who have signed up for the FE gifts:
can everybody give me the names of their kids. I was thinking of personalising their gifts by tagging their names on them.

BTW, Cathy thank you for the maps. You just made the gift-giving process so much easier!

Sameera

Josh (6), Megan (4).

Areemas - we may find people that do not wish to share their children's names. Maybe in those cases you can replace the names with Prince or Princess...

Cathy

Thank you Cathy. That was a great suggestion.

Hey Tassma,
I was wondering if Candyce is part of your group. If so what is her age? We asked the question earlier but got no reply. For now I am leaving her out of the list.

Hey everyone,
I wanted to know how you all are approaching this; laeving out or taking extras?
And thank you, your children have lovely names.

Sameera

Hey Tassma,
I was wondering if Candyce is part of your group. If so what is her age? We asked the question earlier but got no reply. For now I am leaving her out of the list.

Hey everyone,
I wanted to know how you all are approaching this; laeving out or taking extras?

Sameera

Hi Sameera,

I'm keeping Candyce as a part of the group, but only preparing as one person. I will have a few extras here, just in case - but I'm planning on finalizing my FE gifts by this weekend...

It's getting closer!!!

Cathy

Areemas said:
Hey Tassma,

Hey everyone,

Sameera

We were t planning on packing extras. We're already tight on space.

CAJS04 said:
Garysummer- that is so exciting - leaving the surprise for the kids. I did that a couple years ago - we had "given" them a Disney vacation for Christmas - but did not tell them about the cruise. Once we were done our 4 days at the site, I told my kids that the plane was delayed and that Disney let us hop on the bus to visit the "new boat". (The Dream was new at the time). Once we were in front of the Dream, I pretended that I was taking a picture of them with the boat - but I actually was filming them. I told them at that point that we were cruisin'. They were so excited! Ah, what great memories!

You should film them when you let them know! It is a great souvenir!!

Cathy

Btw - we told them as planned on Valentina's day. They ran all over the house collecting the 5 clues which led them to the cruise packet in the toy box. They were crazed (my son more than my daughter at first. I think it took some time to sink in for her). I video taped it and it was awesome. Still need to process the video and see if I managed to capture it or not. Fun times... ;)

I was looking at the Fish Extender list with people's names and I would like to clarify that my daughter's name is Erika not Erica :) Thank you for all the hard work organizing!

Btw - we told them as planned on Valentina's day. They ran all over the house collecting the 5 clues which led them to the cruise packet in the toy box. They were crazed (my son more than my daughter at first. I think it took some time to sink in for her). I video taped it and it was awesome. Still need to process the video and see if I managed to capture it or not. Fun times... ;)

That is exciting! Now they can share the fun with you!

Hey Tassma,

Hey everyone,

Sameera

I do not plan on taking any extra, just got all my goodie bags for the kids ready last night, I did pack one for a boy in the stateroom of Candyce.

Wow, I am really behind.. I have not started putting together my fish extender gifts. I can't wait until our cruise! Only 11 more days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter