March 3, 2013 DREAM

CruiseTink

FL Disney Fan
Let's get this thread started!

Who will be onboard for the 4-night sailing of the Disney Dream leaving Port Canaveral on March 3, 2013? :boat:

Susan
:tink:

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:

Have a great cruise!

:wave2: I will be there with DH, DS10 and DD8. And for the first time, my DM will be there too! :grouphug:

It will be our first cruise on the Dream.

I'm interested in participating in/organizing a fish extender exchange for the March 3 sailing on the Disney Dream...anyone else interested?::yes::

BreauCat said:
I'm interested in participating in/organizing a fish extender exchange for the March 3 sailing on the Disney Dream...anyone else interested?::yes::

Yes! Count us in for FEs!
We are heading out on a cruise on the Wonder in a couple of weeks and I'm organizing a huge FE exchange. We love participating!
Susan

Hi everyone,
We are going as well - my DH, DS(12), DD(8) and myself. This is our 3rd cruise. This time around, we've convince my sister and her family DH and DS(3) to join us as well. I'm interested in the FE's as well.

Cathy

I've never participated in a fish extender exchange,but it seems like a load of fun! I am willing to organize one for our March 3 Dream cruise and am open to suggestions/hints/ideas from others who may have participated before.:cool1:

Just want to say I think its great there will be so many New Brunswick/Canadians on our cruise!:thumbsup2

Just want to say I think its great there will be so many New Brunswick/Canadians on our cruise!:thumbsup2

I agree!:thumbsup2 I guess that happens when it's March break! :cool1:

I've already helped with organizing an FE exchange. I had created a gmail account and created a google document. That can be shared with everyone. I can give you a hand BreauCat, if you want. Just PM me.

Cathy

We are on this 4-day cruise.
Just booked through DVC today.

I'm leaving my husband and kids behind, and cruisin' with my 86 year old mom!!

Would love to participate!!

:yay::yay:

I've already helped with organizing an FE exchange. I had created a gmail account and created a google document. That can be shared with everyone. I can give you a hand BreauCat, if you want. Just PM me.

Cathy[/QUOTE]

I can't PM yet because I haven't made 10 posts!

Cathy

I can't PM yet because I haven't made 10 posts![/QUOTE]

Hi BreauCat, just send out a few more posts on our page. You will be good in 6 more posts! :thumbsup2

Cathy

We participated this last July in a FE and we had alot of fun!:cheer2: Would love to participate again!

I'm getting excited about the cruise and about the FE! Can't wait...I'm a planner, so I'm starting to think about my FE gifts already!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter