March 29, 2003 Magic...

shmoogrrrl, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! (Saturday is my husband's birthday.) I cannot believe cruise time is finally here.
:bounce: :bounce:

Hello March 29 cruisers --FIRST

H:bounce: A:bounce: GREAT:Pinkbounc CRUISE:Pinkbounc

Those that are interested on stuff to do in Key West - first as I have mentioned the Butterfly musuem I found to be awesome - next while I was in Key West last week, unfortunalty I found the tee shirt shop closes to Mallory Square to be not only high pressured, but their quality of stuff not to par - I also was informed today by a soon to be cruiser that Key West Cruisers went back on their word to give a discount to cruisers - so I leave that up to each's decision - I have found that Vinnie and Gary from Touch of Gold and Key Cat to be excellent in giving well more than discounts to cruisers - I stand behind them - when you get to Key West - throw a kiss to her for I sure do miss my hometown.
Everyone have a wonderful time and may your memories be forever everlasting wonderful and magical.
Always
Shirley

Flying out of LAX in less than 10 hours!!!! Just realized that we still need a few items, at least we will have some time on Friday in Orlando to pick them up. Yuppie, two more nights til DCL!!

We are at work now and leaving right after work. Our plane should land at about 11:45 tonight.

We are staying at the Newark Marriott, then our plane leaves tomorrow morning at 8:30. I found green ribbon, but it is "forest green". I guess that is close enough! We are looking forward to meeting everyone.:bounce:

Leaving tomorrow morning and still packing disabled! I'm certain I will be in the ship's store tomorrow buying all the things I forgot! See you all tomorrow!:jester:

Sammys mom, there are stores at the airport;) Including a Disney store. The ship's store will not open until we are out of port. or shop in Key West for anything you forgot. See you tomorrow.:bounce:

Well, all your 3/29/03'ers are on the Magic right now - I can see you "waving" at us back here in cyberspace!!!

ENJOY!@!

Rae

Sorry I missed everyone on the boat. Our flight was delayed 3 hours and we barely made it. By the time we got on board the kids were a bit cranky (we woke them up at 4am to get to the airport). So when we finally made it to the cabin we all crashed for a couple of hours. I hope everyone had a great cruise. It was definately a cruise of firsts (new ports, unseasonable weather etc..) but in the end we enjoyed it. Sammy was a trooper on her birthday (the rough seas night!) and she and her cousin were proud that they were the last kids left in the restaurant and didn't get seasick. Sammy cried the last day when she woke up saying "Mom, I have to go back to sleep. I don't want the cruise to end!" I never saw her get so upset at the end of a vacation. Judging by her reaction I think this was her best vacation yet! I just wished I could get my land legs back. I feel like I have no balance and the whole house is rocking. Did anyone get the same feeling? How long does it last?:confused:

Ohhh, the land sickness! This is so funny because Mom felt it and thought she was ill and called me. I told her it lasted for a while but it got better - now she says she misses that feeling!!!

When we had a waterbed, Tom would rock it and say, "Just think someday we will be on a cruise and this is what it will be like!!!"
Not hardly!!!! Well, at times!!

Rae

WE HAD A GREAT TIME!!!!!! Had fun getting to know all our dis friends. Just got in at 11:00 last night and am at work already:(

Hi plutojudy,

I'm so glad that you and Fred made it home ok. It was great getting to meet and know you both. That was one of the highlights of our trip!

Tell Fred hello from us!

Julie, Mark, and Melissa:bounce:

Hi Julie, Meeting you and your family was a highlight for us also. You were just wonderful to be with. Hope we can cruise again together. God bless you with much happiness. Guess I now have children living in New Jersey.:p

Judy, Sorry, I mean MOM,

I laughed so hard when I read that you now have children in NJ. You both are really great people. As I stated in another post, you and Fred (sorry, I mean DAD) are the best!!!!

Julie

Julie, Your IL parents booked onboard and we are cruising again April 24, 2004.:)

Hi plutojudy -

We also got home last night about 10:00 PM - Boy is it hard to go to work today.

When we got to port on Saturday and I turned on my phone we had a message from Cindy's sister, her grandmother passed away on Friday and she had to turn around and head to Green Bay today for the funeral. Grandma was 93.

We are booked for 4/3/04 on the Eastern - that is our spring break!

Trekker did you book onboard? When I checked the rates for the same cabin we just had for the week you mentioned in '04 (our Spring Break too) it was about $1000 more than this year.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter