March 26,2005 roll call

pooh luver

Mouseketeer
I know it is along ways away but say so many cruises getting their threads going that are leaving after us. I will be traveling with my DH and DS who will be 10. This will be our second western cruise and 3rd DLC. :cool1: :cool1:

We are going as well! Me- 36 (not now but then I will be!), DH-42, and DD-13. We also have two couples and their children going- another girl-12, 3 boys-10,11,12!

Very excited to meet others going and my DS is happy to see others who will be his age. We are going on a RCC next month but it is the DC I can hardly wait for.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We are doing the Monarch, I hope. My husband just had back surgery and is doing okay but not great and we are suppose to leave in 8 days. It only hits San Diego, Ensenada, and Catalina but I am hoping it will be relaxing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter