March 23rd Magic Cruise Meet!

Hi Everyone
Claudia created a very organized list for us on FB. We have two new families that have been added. My question is do you want me to send out the list via a private message or can you get yours via FB? The reason I am asking is the list is created in excel and when I send it excel does not transfer in the dis boards so it does take some work. I am willing to do that if there are people on the boards that are not on FB; otherwise we can just print out from FB and save time for important items like packing!!!!! :cheer2:

Whoo Hoo! Our adventure starts tomorrow morning! Those participating in FE who want to get together at the Sail Away Party, wear your FE from The Muslow's to the Goofy Family pool so we can easily find each other!

I just wanted to thank everyone for the advice and the FE. I am really having a hard time letting go.:( But I guess it could not last forever. This was one vacation that lived up to and exceeded our expectations. My family is hooked and hoping to do it again.

I just wanted to thank everyone for the advice and the FE. I am really having a hard time letting go.:( But I guess it could not last forever. This was one vacation that lived up to and exceeded our expectations. My family is hooked and hoping to do it again.

Me too!!! I can still feel the boat rocking! I've noticed one of my twins communication has improved since we've been back. He's been so much more loving and giving more eye contact, which has always been an issue! See what the Magic can do?!!!

I am so thankful that I got to meet so many of you! This was such an amazing vacation. I have trips to Hawaii and St. Lucia to look forward to but all I can think about is the next Disney cruise! The FE's were so fun! Thank you for all the thoughtful and fun gifts! They definitely made our cruise extra fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter