March 23rd Magic Cruise Meet!

Please add us! I just booked for my daughter and me!
We are in 7114. Charlotte is 7. I am OLD!:rotfl2::rotfl2:
This is Charlotte's 7th cruise and more than I can count, but we are Disney (cruise) Virgins! Any advice where to purchase fish extenders and what types of surprises to buy is much appreciated, but we are all in!!! We usually do WDW for Octoberbreak and DL for spring break, so this is a switch up! I am hoping Charlotte will like the kids club so I can like the spa!!!!!!!!
I will add you to the list. It will post tonight!:cheer2:

MBluvsthemagic said:
Each person passes theirs out whenever they want. That way it is like getting a gift each day. People do it at different time and different days it is always a surprise.

I am michelle Novak McBurney on fb. I should be chacha29 here. Hope this helps so I am not listed twice!!

No, Barbara, I am happy to not be in charge of something for once! I just needed to get going on FE, so I needed as much info as possible:) I'm happy to just double check to be sure we didn't miss anyone:) Sorry, just getting really excited and tend to plan way ahead of time in case my boys get sick or the crisis of the day happens! LOL

I'm not on FB a lot, can someone please tell me the page to go to? If Charlotte was home, I'm sure she would find it in a flash.

Also, I just made these reservations (for the cruise) and am finding that Disney does't have any rooms left at the Hotel Galvez, but I can still get a room, but they won't transport us from IAH to Galveston. Any ideas? If we have the room at that hotel, I don't understand why I can't buy transport through Disney? They will let me buy one way after the cruise, but not RT??

TIA!!!!!!!!

FB is Disney Magic March 23. It's mostly a meet-n-greet. Be sure to post FE info on DisMeets so Barbara will see it.
Here is a site I found on transportation. http://www.24hrairporttaxi.com/portofgalveston.html
We are staying at the San Luis which has a swim up bar, slides, etc. for a relaxing evening before the cruise begins. It's a little pricey, though, but maybe comparable with Galvez. All transport to Galveston is on the expensive side mostly because it's a long way from the airport to Galveston.

There were questions about transportation above. We are flying down a day early. We book a hotel and transportation through disney. figured it was easiest. They will get us to the hotel, then to the port the next day. The only thing I found strange is when I checked in I did not have to pick a check in time since I booked my transport through disney. The problem is I do not know what time they will pick me or when I check in. Is anyone else doing this, and do know now when you get picked up at the hotel.

Hi THere we need your cabin number to include you on the list for fish extenders. Watch for the list being sent via private message soon.:cheer2:

I am ready to send out the list for review. We still need many stateroom numbers to complete the list. Also we need information from the Facebook members to complete the list. Leah hopefully you can assist and check this. I will send this to each person on the list via a private message. Hopefully the format will stay clean this time around.:banana:

The list has been sent . I need more information to complete it before the final tally on the 15th. The following groups need to reply,PLEASE!!!!!!
DisneyDaisie6
Chop003
nycemschic
Kathiae
mncooldad
I need your information stateroom number for fish extenders. For DisneyDaisie6
Chop003 and Kathiae I need how many adults females/ males and how many children males/females and their ages. Please send me a private message or look at your list that I sent you and reply.:cheer2:

Thought this was useful:

Originally Posted by princessmommyx3
Our 6 night cruise was awesome. Here is what we had on ours:

night 1: casual (boarding day)
night 2: formal (sea day)
night 3: casual (Sea day)
night 4: pirate (Grand Cayman)
night 5: semi-formal (Cozumel)
night 6: casual (Sea day)

We did have a character breakfast. I think there was one scheduled each sea day morning, and we were assigned to the one on the last sea day (day 6). It was at 8:00 am.

What's everyone bringing for sea-sickness? I know the ship is big enough that most people don't need anything. But, our last cruise I was sick the whole time!!! Of course, I was pregnant with TWINS and didn't know it yet!!! Wonder if those pressure-bracelets work???

I was checking in hoping the rest of the group had posted kids ages! I am itching to get my orders in and know I will get what I want in time!!!

I carry bonine but have been very lucky, knock on wood, to never use it.

I was checking in hoping the rest of the group had posted kids ages! I am itching to get my orders in and know I will get what I want in time!!!

I carry bonine but have been very lucky, knock on wood, to never use it.

my kids are 7 (girl) and 5 (boy)

Does anyone have a son who will be hanging out at the Edge who might want to play Magic the Gathering? My son (12) is an avid player hoping to find someone to play.

Can someone confirm my count (so far?)

8 girls, aged 5-14

9 boys, aged 4-14

33 people total (including myself and daughter)

This does not include:
DisneyDaisie6
chop003
Kathiae

Does anyone have names/ages/sex of the three I am missing?

TIA!!

My bad. I see Kathaie has a 12 year old son. Sorry I missed that.

So,

35 total
8 girls, 10 boys

not including Chop003 and DisneyDaisie6?

TIA!

This may be redundant to some, but I wanted to post the
address and number if you want to ship ahead a box to be delivered to your stateroom.

C/O Disney Magic
2724 61st Street
Suite 1B, PMB#56
Galveston, Texas

My understanding is no food or liquid. Weight limit 20 pounds. I am just hoping to get all my FE gifts and accessories in there.

Sorry for the serial posting. We are out of town next weekend, so I am trying to get all my ducks in a row.

I have a few more questions, as we have cruised about a dozen times, but not with Disney.

Is the pre purchase water/wine and wine on the website the same price that they will offer as we board? I am feeling like I have many, many items to tick off the moment we board, so if I can preorder at same price, once less thing to worry about.

I am not thrilled with the wine choices, but I (maybe?) remember the Captain's choice Cab (private label maybe?), is a pretty good choice on the premium? I am a Cab/Zin/Pinot in a pinch and the choices are few and far in-between.
Any recs. would be appreciated.

TIA!
Stacey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter