March 2021 Exercise Challenge

I took it easy on Wednesday and only went for a walk with DH at lunch. Then I had my second shot in the afternoon. I was in bed all day yesterday with a fever, chills and body aches. I am much better today but not 100% so I am taking it easy for today as well. Hopefully I will be back to normal to at least get some walking in.

March 24th -- 35
March 25th -- 0
March 26th -- 0

Total -- 1816/1860

Adding 240 minutes of walking - Sunday around Knott's Berry Farm for the Boysenberry Festival, and Monday around DCA for A Touch of Disney. Considering yesterday started at 9:30 a.m. when we walked over from the hotel to DTD, and finished at 7 p.m. when we walked back to the hotel from DCA, I probably could claim more than 120 minutes for the day. But I usually say 120 minutes for a theme park day, so I'll stick with that. (Yay!! We had a theme park day!!).

1140/1200

Sounds like fun!

Thanks everyone. I am just glad I am vaccinated. Now DH had his first dose and has been down for the count today. Seems to just be really tired. I have gotten some time in. Not a lot as I have taken it easy.

March 27th -- 29
March 28th -- 0

Total -- 1845/1860

I have walked for an hour today so I have completed my goal. I will officially add the time for today tomorrow just incase I get more time.

25 minutes of yoga last night, then a walk for ice cream (what? it still counts!) followed by yoga tonight for 30 minutes. 62% of my goal this month with two days to go. When we started back in January 500 minutes a month seemed so much easier!

312/500

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts