March 2021 Cruises Heading Towards Cancellation

did you call back and rebook or did they allow you to apply the FCC and get your deposit back when you called back?
I rebooked for a different week and room because of date changes to our work so cruising later in the year 2022 price starts going up. So I got the same cabin type but even with onboard booking and FCC applied I will still owe them money. I canceled the other cruise I booked ahead of time due to change at work. I am happy though we got what we wanted and we are going on a different cruise same ship.

I would agree except that I really don’t see DCL starting up before the bigger players like RCCL and Carnival who have both cancelled at least through April.
I have read and been told by reps that would be the reason they would be able to start back earlier than other lines because they are smaller and don’t have as many variables and regulations to set in place to comply with CDC requirements. Again it’s just a guess and the situation is fluid. I’m sure they are hoping to ASAP.

did you call back and rebook or did they allow you to apply the FCC and get your deposit back when you called back?
I had to book a different week than I expected to. So I applied fcc and onboard booking and then canceled the other for full refund. I hated to move my week because it was $1200 difference but with onboard booking and fcc we still only owe just $424 more not bad total savings of $2550 off the going rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!