March 2021 Cruises Cancelled Today?

esta1701

Mouseketeer
Went into my reservation for March 13th Fantasy Western Cruise to make my final payment (due 1/12 at 11:59pm) and the reservation was gone. I was also unable to pull it up using the reservation number. Maybe today is the day.

We had our March 15 reservation disappear as well. An hour later came the email. This after we had called DCL a day before and were told that the cruise had not been cancelled. Frustrating.

We had our March 15 reservation disappear as well. An hour later came the email. This after we had called DCL a day before and were told that the cruise had not been cancelled. Frustrating.

Yea unfortunately the phone agents really don’t know anymore than we do. So they’ll tell you it’s going ahead up until the moment Disney officially cancels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter