March 2021 Cruises Cancelled Today?

esta1701

Earning My Ears
Went into my reservation for March 13th Fantasy Western Cruise to make my final payment (due 1/12 at 11:59pm) and the reservation was gone. I was also unable to pull it up using the reservation number. Maybe today is the day.

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• mikaj3645

Mouseketeer
    We had our March 15 reservation disappear as well. An hour later came the email. This after we had called DCL a day before and were told that the cruise had not been cancelled. Frustrating.

• otten

DIS Veteran
    We had our March 15 reservation disappear as well. An hour later came the email. This after we had called DCL a day before and were told that the cruise had not been cancelled. Frustrating.
    Yea unfortunately the phone agents really don’t know anymore than we do. So they’ll tell you it’s going ahead up until the moment Disney officially cancels.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!