March 20, 2004

Did everyone make it home OK?

We were delayed on the first leg of our flight out of MCO. They actually held the second leg, since there was no other possible way to get us home yesterday.

I'm still moving after those 20 - 30 ft. seas on Thursday night. I hope this feeling goes away soon!

We had so much fun and want to go back in a bad way!

Denise

Welcome home everyone!
I have a picture of the tv screen with the 20-30 ft waves, HIGH seems a bit deceiving a word to use...but if anyone wants the picture.
Did anyone get a picture of the rocket launch, I could not get my camera fast enough, we thought that they had cancelled the launch and the CMs directed us to look at the shuttle launch area.
We saw it, but just stared in wonder!

We went to the Radisson at the Port for an extra day before we went home and the DISers were meeting for their little precruise event it was a little sad realizing it was over for us.

Hope you are all unpacked, the washing machine has been going nonstop. I need to pack all of these summer things away for three more months. I love Minnesota??!!
Dawn

We got back at midnight last night.. stayed two days at WDW to ..I am so sad that this cruise is over.. but we rebooked while on board so now I get to count down again..

I got a picture of the rocket launch disneylarsen. PM me with your e-mail and I will send it once I download my pics from the camera.

Denise

WHAT A FANTASTIC WEEK!

We thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone that attended the DIS meet. I too am having a hard time gettin my land legs working.

It took us 15 hours and 50 minutes to drive down and the exact same on the way back. We were very fortunate to arrive home by 8:30 last evening to finish up homework and get our CLEAN clothes put away. :)

We ended up tailgating home with friends that we meet at the intersection of US 24 and 65 between Kentucky and Indiana. It makes the drive so much easier.

We unfortunately did not rebook on the cruise but we plan to go again in 2006. A graduation present for our DS Brian.

The kids were not ready to go back to school this morning. Amanda especially slipped back into her oldself of SLOWER THAN MOLASSES making dad late for work. :)

Thank you all for a great trip. I don't know that I could have gotten through the last year of the count down without you.

Safe travels and happy planning for all your future trips,

See you on the Boards,
Dawn

PS Please send any electronic pictures to my email AND THANKS
haand@cfs.purdue.edu

Denise,

I love a picture of the rocket launch too.

dvcmomdeh do you have a van with Old Key w plates??

If so, we followed you for a while on our way to WDW after the cruise... Also, we are looking at going in 2006 but they told us that we could do the rebooking now and then change the date..

We are just back as we spend Sat and Sunday at WDW... so I am trying to get back into the work mode..then home to start laundry to catch up for the week...

Silly me, this is the first time checking our thread since we have been back.

Glad you made it back safely dvcmomdeh (Dawn). Sorry we went to bed so early that last night, I would of loved to have had a toast with you and Rick with your bottle of wine. I bet I sounded strange on the phone since I was aleep lol. Dave and I thought it was our 5:30 am Mickey wake up call--glad it was just you :p .

Dave has all of our photos posted on our family page.
Go to: www.tecenv.com/thompson when it appears pick the cruise button in upper right corner. There will be a list of cruises we have been on and the 3/20 cruise is on the bottom. We have lots and lots of pictures of the sail away party, the launch, some of our cat. 3, the QM II, Coral World and the typical vacation shots. I know he knows how to copy photos off the computer onto his so if you know how to do that feel free and copy any that you want.

I LOVE the shots Andy got of our trip! Thank you Verandah Man, Andy.

Now to start the count down for our next one. It is going west, not our favorite but the dates work. Since this next cruise is special the next 8 months will go by so " s l o w ". I can't wait to see the look on our daughter's face Christmas morning! We have a day at the Parks then off on the cruise. I only hope they bring back the Disney music on the ship, it just wasn't the same without the music playing quietly in the background. Every time I was in a hall or stairwell I felt like I was back on the boring Dawn Princess cruise. More contemporary music would of been better since most cruisers are young parents :D . Oh well, back to laundry and my Beauty and the Beat CD. Kathy

Sorry I missed the Dis Meet I looked for everyone but did not find one and all. I talked to quite a few of you in line to board and all over the boat. Our family had a tremendous trip...we drove for 24 hours Sat and Sunday to get home in time for school. Made it home sunday night at 4:00...got 3 loads of laundry done before bed time....still working on it Tuesday night. Thank you to all of you for all of your input we had a memorable trip. Hope to be aboard the Magic in 2005. Thanks everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter