March 06 Roll Call-Pack the bags and plan a Meet!

We just got a call today that 2 of our waitlisted days came through!! When we added 2 days to the beginning of our trip, there weren't any BCV studios available. Now we have 1 more day in the middle of our trip that we're waiting on. We'd like to switch to our BWV 1 BR a day earlier, but if it doesn't come through we'll still have the studio at BCV.

Just over 2 months to go!!

We will be at OKW from 3/28-4/6 with WDWmom and her family. WOOHOO!! We will be celebrating DS 8th bday while down there!!

BCV March 7th to 15th with a five week old (I hope!) and 15 family members!
Two months and a week away!!!!
Wish me luck!

canwegosoon said:
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
Under the 56 day mark!!!! ::yes::
Got BAseball tickets for Braves vs Mets...anyone else?? :banana:

The only Braves game that will be played at WDW while I am there is 3/6 and they're playing the Tigers. (I have nothing against them, just wouldn't have been my 1st choice). Got seats behind home plate, dad's gonna love it :cool1:
54 more days!

I just called yesterday and booked a studio at VWL for March 5-11.

Just me and DH on an impromptu anniversary trip. The points were there and we thought "Why not?"

Kids are not happy with us though......................

waitlist came through for 3/29-3/31 BWV

so I/we'll be at Pop 3/24-26 (KTTK tour), VWL 3/26-29 (AK & MK) and BWV 3/29-3/31 (EpCot & MGM)

I know its alot of moving around but Im taking 2 almost newbies with me and its time to see WDW through the eyes of a Disney freak!

Edited: Sorry I posted this on the wrong board. Not a DVC member. Can't figure out how to delete post. But we are excited about going in March anyways.

March 25- April 2 at All-Star Movies

We'll be there March 7-14, but with my cheerleaders at All Stars, not in out lovely DVC unit. You don't really appreciate a 1 bedroom until after you've stayed in those tiny little All Star rooms, oh my!

Just a heads up for everyone going in March,
On Friday, March 10 there is a cheerleading party at MK in the pm.
ON Saturday 3/11 and Sunday 3/12, the competitions are held at MGM and WWOS/Milk House.
On Sunday evening, there is a private cheerleader party at MGM in the evening (after closing, I believe).

Go Pride! prideofil.com is my gym. :paw: :paw: 55 days til Nationals!

Thanks for the info TarraLee. We were there 2 years ago at the same time as the competition and despite all the horror stories you hear about cheerleader & football player groups, we never had a problem and never saw any misbehavior. Will it be held in the Indiana Jones stadium again?? We actually stopped by and watched a few of the teams.

No football players with us, just cheerleaders. This is All Star Nationals, so these teams just compete, don't cheer for any specific sports team. At MGM the competition is held at Indiana Jones, and at WWOS its at Milk House. There's also a Spring Training game on Sunday at WWOS.

facebook twitter