Marathon Weekend 2025

I am so stinkin' grateful for you guys sharing your links and helpful info! DH and I both got in for Goofy, and I registered some friends for Dopey, Half and 10K.

Y'all are awesome!
Ditto! My own browsers would no doubt still be counting down if it weren't for some helpful links.

I'm super excited at the idea of my son running with me. OTOH, if he actually gets himself enrolled in college, that is his move-in weekend. I decided that I'll happily eat the price of the half if it means him getting started on a degree

the miles won't hurt ya.....but the extra hotel nights and missed work days might!
The wake-ups hurt the most. This past MW, DH and I came back and took a nap after all of the races. We raced, showered, set an alarm for like 10:30 or 11, and went back to sleep. And it's the best decision we made. We went to bed at around 8:30/lights off by 9 or 9:30 and got up at 2:30 all 4 days. But I'm also Team Nap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter