Marathon Weekend 2020

MK is packed. Waiting in 45 minute posted standby for Pirates and we are not going to be on in that time. Basically the shortest wait in the park according to the app as well.

ETA: it’s a manageable day for the parks. Not Holiday crazy. I’ve pretty much given up on the lighter crowds I was kind of hoping for though.

Last edited:
Newbie question... do you have to buy memory maker to see your photo pass photos or link them? If you don’t have memory maker can you just buy an image if you like one?

MK is packed. Waiting in 45 minute posted standby for Pirates and we are not going to be on in that time. Basically the shortest wait in the park according to the app as well.

ETA: it’s a manageable day for the parks. Not Holiday crazy. I’ve pretty much given up on the lighter crowds I was kind of hoping for though.

That’s too bad! I’m sitting here in the airport waiting to board and looking forward to a Columbia Harbour House lobster roll and clam chowder for dinner tonight.

Leaving for the airport in a few hours, but it will be a long day coming from Bay Area. We get in to MCO at about 12:30am! I miss the nonstop flights that SWA decided to get rid of from all airports out here.

You don’t have to buy Memory Maker to view your photos. You can buy just one. Last year I was able to buy memory maker for just the race day for I think about $60. I had to call them to figure out how to do it though.

We don't get into Orlando until 5am on Friday. Hopefully there is still some merch left. Anyone else staying at Port Orleans Riverside?

I am so jealous of everyone getting to WDW today. DD is in high school and hasn’t midterms next week so she’s can’t miss too much school. Can’t wait for Friday to get here!
Add me to the list. My daughter and I don't get in till late Thursday night and unfortunately not till after expo closes. Last year I did Dopey and this year I am only doing the half with my DD so this time around is a little more laid back. We are planning to go to the expo and pick up our packets first thing Friday morning then doing a little park hoping the rest of the day.

We don't get into Orlando until 5am on Friday. Hopefully there is still some merch left. Anyone else staying at Port Orleans Riverside?

I am! I’m over in building 15. If you see me wandering around on Saturday or Sunday feel free to say hi.

Things are finally settling down but the rest of my morning was not without incident. Was put into the wrong type of handicap room first. And then after that the computers tried to say my AP was expired. I renewed in October and that’s not talking about how I was here in December. Got a free FP out of that at least?

About the club. This would have been a better idea a few years ago when priority registration was much more needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter