Marathon Weekend 2020

Attention folks, given that runDisney thinks people will pay for anything, I want to announce a few minor changes to the 10k, half and full pre-race meetups.

Effective immediately, the pre-race meetups are now known as “Club Dis!” For $400 (cash only), you’ll get access to many Club Dis perks, such as:

Photos! Impress your family and friends by having your photo taken next to me, a genuinely tall man.

Autographs! I will sign anything you bring me, thereby either increasing or deceasing it’s value.

Chat with an Iowan! Wanna talk about corn, 4-H, the Hawkeyes or Busch Light? I’m your guy.

Early race entry! You can go to your corrals with no wait as soon as you’ve paid me.

Speaking of corrals, you won’t get better placement with Club Dis, but I will point you in the general vicinity of your corral.

I’m excited to see all of you at Club Dis, as participation is mandatory!

Great....now need to make a new cup of tea to replace the one I just snorted out of my nose.

I was hoping for shirt reveal today - would have been more useful than the Club announcement.

Any guesses on colors while we wait? I’m assuming now that we won’t see them until people pick them up at the expo. I’m doing just the 10K and hoping for anything but black. So the 10K will be black.

I was hoping for shirt reveal today - would have been more useful than the Club announcement.

Any guesses on colors while we wait? I’m assuming now that we won’t see them until people pick them up at the expo. I’m doing just the 10K and hoping for anything but black. So the 10K will be black.
I would have thought they would have been out too. Yep, 10k will be black since you said that. I'm guessing blue or white for the Marathon.

I’m 3 for 4 for a gray race shirt with runDisney! Nothing wrong with it - but I’d prefer a little more variety in my wardrobe!!

Work obligations are done. I did the dishes, cat litter, took out the trash and made the kids lunches for Wednesday and Thursday; I think I am feeling a little guilty leaving my wife and kids at home to go run and play in Disney by myself! Just fisnished packing and now it is time to get a little sleep before heading to the airport very early in the morning. Guilty or not, I am psyched!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter