Marathon Weekend 2020

I'm already doing the date math in my head. Registration is a few weeks before we go on our disney cruise for spring break. Doubtful any of the challenges or marathon sells out in first few weeks, so I have time to work off their disney high. I think?

My sister has started C25k again and is really thinking about a star wars race in 2021 (unless I can peer pressure her into sooner.) So we shall see.

I'm already doing the date math in my head. Registration is a few weeks before we go on our disney cruise for spring break. Doubtful any of the challenges or marathon sells out in first few weeks, so I have time to work off their disney high. I think?

My sister has started C25k again and is really thinking about a star wars race in 2021 (unless I can peer pressure her into sooner.) So we shall see.
So Dopey in 2020, Star Wars 2021.

Guys, stop. I can't go again next year - that would be three years in a row, and I told DH I wouldn't go again until the kids were a little older and we could take them (they will be 3 and 5 next year).

But I have a friend running the half, and it's a Goofy anniversary....

I can't.....

Guys, stop. I can't go again next year - that would be three years in a row, and I told DH I wouldn't go again until the kids were a little older and we could take them (they will be 3 and 5 next year).

I can't.....

:D

I can't.....

3 and 5 are good ages. Just sayin’

This is coming from the person who hasn’t yet broken the news to her DH either...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter