Anyone planning on taking buses to MK should anticipate a long commute. We’ve been on the POR bus for 45 minutes.

Still having a blast!

Latest question - can people spectate inside of Epcot at the end of the race? This is the park we are planning on attending for the day so our spouses would be there already. Do they block off any of the route to visitors?

Still having a blast!

Latest question - can people spectate inside of Epcot at the end of the race? This is the park we are planning on attending for the day so our spouses would be there already. Do they block off any of the route to visitors?

If they have park admission, they can get in when the normal opening hours start (remember that Future World opens earlier than World Showcase). There are some creative course crossings that are used to get guests across the route without disturbing the runners. It can take a bit longer to get where you want to go due to the lines, but no attractions are closed.

Congrats everyone running the half today!

Half marathon character rundown:
Jack sparrow and Angelica (Pirates 4)
Lightning McQueen
Princess Vanellope and Ralph
Queen of hearts, maleficent and evil queen (no fair that all three of them were next to each other but had separate lines…)
Mike and Sully
White Rabbit
Circus cannon goofy
Sebastian
Stepsister and lady tremaine
Woody and bullseye
Tiana and Naveen
Chip and Dale in tuxes with Clarisse
Proposal Guys w/Wedding Gazebo
Vacation Donald and Daisy
Mr and Mrs Incredible and Edna
Jack Sparrow and Angelica (take two!)
Up characters - Doug, Carl Russell
Horace and Claribelle

My Tweedle Dumb challenge is complete after running the 10k yesterday and 1/2 this AM. The weather took a slight toll on this New Englander this morning, but I throttled down and finished in a respectable time.
I really like this years Donald medal and it’s a little on the heavy side! What I didn’t like was the new post 12 mile finish backstage of Epcot. Just a boring way to finish more than half of the closing mile.

For those of you running tomorrow good luck and be prepared for a warm run! That’s all I got! Off to the pool now and then Epcot/HS later today and tonight.

Last edited:
On Magical Express on the way to POFQ! We’ll drop off our bags and then head straight to the expo. Probably won’t spend much time there, going to Disney Springs for lunch and the Void.
May see you there. We are at SSR and slept in. Heading to the expo now.

I’ll be the tall large guy in a blue Aulani shirt.

@lhermiston , see you guys at bag check A-C tomorrow!

My Tweedle Dumb challenge is complete after running the 10k yesterday and 1/2 this AM. The weather took a slight toll on this New Englander this morning, but I throttled down and finished in a respectable time.
I really like this years Donald medal an it’s a little on the heavy side! What I didn’t like was the new post 12 mile finish backstage of Epcot. Just a boring way to finish more than half of the closing mile.

For those of you running tomorrow good luck and be prepared for a warm run! That’s all I got! Off to the pool now and then Epcot/HS later toady and tonight.
Yeah definitely not much time in Epcot.

If I don’t see you again it was great seeing you this weekend.

It was a fun Half this morning! Glad I get to meet a few of you this morning, even if it was brief!

Question—My time is showing as clock time and not net time. Will this correct in the official results or will I need to send an email? I ran with my husband and his results are showing the correct time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!