I saw race merch at the POR gift shop for the 1st time in 7 trips. They had the cups, coffee mugs, hats, and jackets. They also had all of the small, mileage magnets (but not the 48.6).

Last January there was merch at POFQ... But I think it was all generic runDisney merch, not race specific.

I still can't get over how low quality the jackets are. They now have them at POP and the logo looks to be peeling off one of the Dopey ones. I really like the pull over i got last year but nothing like that even remotely available this year .. Not in same quality.

So we're back at the room to get off our feet and get to bed early before the race tomorrow. Now, we're fighting to stay awake so we don't mess up our sleep tonight! I hope we can get in to the pre-race area soon enough to say hello. (We'll be in basic Minnie and Mickey colors/ears.) For whoever we don't see in the wee hours, have a great run and have fun!

Congratulations to the runners in the 5K and 10K! And for those participating in the half and full this weekend, wishing you the best in your races tomorrow and Sunday!

I really miss participating this year. I started feeling it the most over the Christmas holiday weekend. Something didn't feel right without having those training runs and being able to turn down holiday treats for the reason "I have a marathon to run in a few weeks!"

I enjoy reading your experiences and hope to be back for 2020!

Thanks for the MK spectator advise! Good luck to all tomorrow and to everyone for their help and advise. This community has been a sanity saver at times.

I feel asleep on the safari today! These mornings have officially caught up with us

Well, I'm only running the half, so I don't have that excuse! Hahahah. Though I did get up at 2:45 on Thursday for my early flight, so I guess that counts. :P

They did not have AP pins for purchase at the Expo. But, they did have an AP shirt (it was the only clothing item I purchased). The AP pin was preorder only.

It is worth noting, all that of the other preorder items: pins, snow globe, ornament, keychain, jacket, etc. were available for purchase at the Expo. I am not sure about the Dooney & Bourke.
Thank you! I had already preordered the jacket awhile ago, but I preordered the AP pin this morning. I know there are no guarantees but I'm going to take my chances with the pins and magnets. I'm hoping Wine and Dine was a fluke and that there will be plenty of these items available like there were for this weekend's expo.

So I have randomly woken up around 3am the past two mornings, I am obsessively checking this thread every day after work to hear how each race went, and I'm checking youtube at night for videos from the expo and the races... I'm officially hooked on runDisney! Congratulations to everyone that ran the 5K and 10K, and have an amazing time at the half and full! I wish I was there with you all, but I'm happily following along and cheering you all on! :cheer2:

Thanks for the MK spectator advise! Good luck to all tomorrow and to everyone for their help and advise. This community has been a sanity saver at times.

Have a great run!

Ran Dopey last year and wish I was up there running this weekend.

Everyone have a great time. Looking forward to y'alls posts in a few hours

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter