Hey I'm just curious, given that the races didn't sell out, does it *feel* less crowded down there this year? Around the parks or in the corrals? Sorry if this was discussed more than a few pages back but I only started reading a few pages ago. I've been trying to stay out of here to cut down on FOMO.

Hey I'm just curious, given that the races didn't sell out, does it *feel* less crowded down there this year? Around the parks or in the corrals? Sorry if this was discussed more than a few pages back but I only started reading a few pages ago. I've been trying to stay out of here to cut down on FOMO.

Hello, this is my first runDisney event, so I cannot talk on how the runs feel compared to others, but I've been an annual pass holder going on 4 years now, and the parks themselves seem unusually empty. Much smaller crowds than usual in my opinion.

Hello, this is my first runDisney event, so I cannot talk on how the runs feel compared to others, but I've been an annual pass holder going on 4 years now, and the parks themselves seem unusually empty. Much smaller crowds than usual in my opinion.
I've been meaning to tell you I love your screen name

Congrats 10k'ers!!!

Here is the current weather forecast:

Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 8.34.49 AM.png

HM (5am to 10:00am) - T+D of 107 to 125 (pace adjustment of +1.5%)
M (5am to 1:30pm) - T+D of 118 to 125 to 137 (pace adjustment of +2% to +3%)

The HM and M T+D have continued to hold. For those of you looking at a finish of 4:30 or slower in the marathon, be wary that the forecasted temps have continued to hold at being warmer than ideal. So keep an eye on that as the race gets closer. It may be advisable that you slow the pace from an ideal situation.

The buses going back to resorts at 6am is a new listing to this year. So I can't be certain. In year's past, the first bus that my spectating family was ever able to load to go to the finish line was just around 7am. I believe I finished the 2016 Disney Half at 7:15am and my family had JUST walked up when I was crossing (came from AKL that year?). So it was within seconds. I tend to suggest that anyone who has an expected finish sooner than 7:30am have their spectators consider other travel arrangements to the finish line, or take the last available bus at 5am. However, like I said the listing of 6am "back" is a new thing this year that I have not seen in year's prior practice or event guides.

He is in corral F I think from what I remember what we talked about last night. He didn't have a time run as he hasn't run like this since 2004 I think.

He is in corral F I think from what I remember what we talked about last night. He didn't have a time run as he hasn't run like this since 2004 I think.

The corral F estimated start time is 6:00-6:15am for the HM and M. So if your husband plans to run the HM in 1:30 or less, then try to find an alternative method to get to the finish line. If he plans to run the HM in 1:30 or more, or plans to the run the marathon, then you will safely be able to reach the finish line with a 7am bus (and possibly even later than 7am dependent on his expected finish time).

I've been enjoying seeing everyone's maps/results on Strava. Continued good luck to everyone!

Does race merch show up at Disney springs or anywhere else after the expo?

I saw race merch at the POR gift shop for the 1st time in 7 trips. They had the cups, coffee mugs, hats, and jackets. They also had all of the small, mileage magnets (but not the 48.6).

Does anyone know if they general runDisney 2019 merchandise from the expo will show up on the shopdisney site? I know last year it did but I can't see anything so far on the site.

Saw the beverage station but I was so over running by then I kept going. Thanks for being out there! You looked like you were all having a great time!

On my way to mk now. Overslept my nap and am going to miss my sdmt fp

Can anyone repost the character list for the half or tell me what page in the thread it’s on? Trying to plan tomorrow’s strategy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!