Heading to Ft Wilderness as we speak!

Toy Story Land
9 days of camping and meal prep working out beautifully hoping I didn’t forget anything
Wearing my Dopey medal at Epcot
Running with hubbs as he does his first Goofy/marathon
Kids races!
Artists Point the night before we packup!
Rock hiding with the 40 rocks I painted

SAFD:

The thing I am most looking forward to is having a Peter Pan Float in Magic Kingdom after finishing the WDW Marathon #7 and Dopey #6 on Sunday.

But I am looking forward to so many things:
-Running the 5K in my Eeyore onesie again
-Hopefully working up the courage to stop at the 10K hydration station and stopping in at DATW
-Trying Ohana, Homecomin' and Be Our Guest for the first time.
-Going back to Sanaa, Tusker House, Morimoto Asia, and a few other old favorites
-Going on FoP and Slinky Dog for the second time
-Hitting the parks after the races for the first time in five years. Packing up almost immediately after returning from the Marathon is always a bummer.
-But, mainly, just being in one of my favorite places for a week.

I forgot who asked but on my 18 mile training run I put the PB&J in a plastic bag and attached it to my run belt. Wasn’t too distracting and you could toss it somewhere so you look carefree and epic at the end

Sweet! This is so helpful (if true) if I decide to stop for characters. I would stop for Mike/Sully, Woody/Bullseye, Incredibles/Edna, and Up characters.

Those would more or less be my top picks, as well. I’d love to have a pic with Mike and Sully and I really hope the Incredibles are out for the full.

I do wonder with the character lists leaked (I'm not looking as I like the spur of the moment surprise), if it will offset lines weirdly. I don't know, like everyone will hold out for certain ones making them extra long. Has it ever been leaked liked this?

I do wonder with the character lists leaked (I'm not looking as I like the spur of the moment surprise), if it will offset lines weirdly. I don't know, like everyone will hold out for certain ones making them extra long. Has it ever been leaked liked this?
I don’t think so because how many people out of everyone are actually seeing these posts?

Also yes lists and character have been leaked before

In no particular order:

1. being kid free for a few days (I love them but I need a break from "momma, momma, momma, momma, momma, etc", and also excited to go to the bathroom alone)
2. ALL THE DOPEY BLING
3. Surprising my husband with a stay in the Wilderness Lodge (he's always wanted to stay there)
4. Walking around with a drink in Epcot without it spilling all over my stroller
5. Reading a book on my balcony with a drink
6. FOP because it's my favorite ride ever

I'll leave it at that for now. Later today, I'll post a pic here and on the meet up thread so you all know who to look for Wednesday morning. Maybe @DopeyBadger or someone can post the map again (I should've saved it, apologies).

How about this? Ignore the 2018 dates on it.

Attachments

• 2019 Marathon Weekend DIS Meet Spots.pdf
    332.3 KB · Views: 63
I don’t think so because how many people out of everyone are actually seeing these posts?

Also yes lists and character have been leaked before
Who knows since it was posted in the facebook group to start with, with over 35,000 people, could be a lot or could be a few. Hopefully nobody gets upset if somebody is switched based on the list.

Who knows since it was posted in the facebook group to start with, with over 35,000 people, could be a lot or could be a few. Hopefully nobody gets upset if somebody is switched based on the list.
Not all 35,000 of those people are running these races though.

Also if someone gets upset that’s their own fault. They are trusting an unofficial Facebook post. Disney doesn’t promise this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter