I’m sure he will be pretty popular. Either arrive at the race early or wait after the race. They can get up to an hour long waits at times.

Buses don’t pick up for a bit, right? I reckon I’ll have time to kill. If the 5K shirt is really good, I might wear it for that photo opp.

Buses don’t pick up for a bit, right? I reckon I’ll have time to kill. If the 5K shirt is really good, I might wear it for that photo opp.
Buses pick up as soon as the 5K course passes that area. They will keep picking people up until well after the race is over.

Since I’m doing Chip and Dale for the 5k (they’ll be at the 10k) and Jolly Holiday Mary Poppins for the full (she’s at the 5k)....

I can pretty much promise Nick Wilde/Judy Hopps and Jack Skeing and Sally will be at the half and full. Ha!

Will the certified marathon map be posted prior to the race, or does it sometimes just not get put on the USATF website? I keep looking but no luck. Maybe someone with serious skills can find it somewhere... hint.

I don’t think it was supposed to be coursed until the past week because of the holidays. It has to be done at a time when the certifier can access it and between crowds, construction and operations it’s hard to get a timeframe. It will definitely have to be posted to USATF because of the switch to the Boardwalk side of Crescent Lake.

Will the certified marathon map be posted prior to the race, or does it sometimes just not get put on the USATF website? I keep looking but no luck. Maybe someone with serious skills can find it somewhere... hint.
I’ve never looked at an official course map on the USATF website. I’m curious, what additional information does it provide?

How is everyone planning to carb load/ not eat bad while vacationing before the race lol

Define "eat bad"?

Carb loading with: Nutella waffle sandwich on Wednesday, full Baguette from LesHalles on Thursday, Friday's carb load is Tiffin's Bread Service and a drinky drink at Nomad Lounge, Saturday is some good ole Via Napoli for lunch then something light at night...

How is everyone planning to carb load/ not eat bad while vacationing before the race lol

Well, I just bought four Sprinkles cupcakes so I’m hoping that lasts the weekend.

Otherwise, I eat at my favorite places and choose things that agree with me before a race. I’m not trying to BQ or PR in anything other than fun, so I don’t worry that much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter